It’s killing me, killing me
Dead and gone, what's done is done
You were all I had become
I'm letting go of what I once believed
So goodbye agony

Also, She-Ra opening. ;)

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Val
Surprisingly, all this sounds like authentic folklore Russian singing styles. The 3rd one sounds like songs of peoples of Yakutia and Sakhalin island; the first one - is very close to our harvesting songs (lets say, in Bryansk area); the second one - is close to songs-dances of Northern peoples, who always pretended to be seagulls or other birds while dancing. (I studied authentic music folklore in college and conservatoire, therefore some connections always appear in my head).

"The sounds of first nations in Canada".

Sitting on our swinging sofa in the yard, looking at the emerald foliage, sniffing fresh grass, listening to this👇...and almost meditating. (The only obstacle is a nasty neighbour with an electric saw:rofl:).

• Love
Reactions: Blues and Veganite
Listening to this again as a tribute to a prematurely deceased talented man.
How can a 61-y.o. man die of asthma???😳 He managed to do that.😥 Talented Armenian actor and singer, Gevorg Dodozyan (or simply Gevo) died of asthma complications. 🥺 🥺 🥺 I saw it accidentally on Instagram (he died on Jun.26th, in the morning).
People loved him...💖 I've never seen his works as an actor, but i heard his songs and saw his music videos on erger.net and erger.org (these are free audio and video sources of modern Armenian pop music,- i downloaded a whole bunch of beautiful songs from there, and i use them as ringtones, alarm clock, and just listen, listen and listen, until "my ears get rolled into tubes").
He (Gevo) possessed the art of melismatic singing (ornate vocalization),- he had very detailed and precise melismatic style, btw. But he was also just an adorable human being. (There were a lot of speculations, like that he had died of covid, but it wasn't true, because he had been suffering from severe asthma for many years). Plus, his lifestyle wasn't healthy at all.
Behold: in this popular song (among Armenians), ornamental fragments and vocal range get expanded gradually to the end of the song,- this sounds inspiring, especially when minor key changes to major key, and the singer reaches highest notes (it seems that he does it without any visible efforts, which tells about his skills of voice/vocal cords managing and skillful usage of lungs' volume).
The song is called Ուշածելեմ Եմ (sorry, i haven't got any armenian keyboard). "Ushatsel em" ("I'm late"). It's sung on behalf of a girl(!) who became a victim of betrayal from a loved one, but she's unable to stop loving him, and she keeps blaming herself for having lost a chance for happiness, and keeps thinking that her misery could have been prevented if she didn't make mistakes that she made, and these thoughts are driving her crazy. [...Blin, sounds familiar😖].

Look, he used to be a "sunny" human being. Giving a cheerful tost (warning: meat on the table).

A concert of the State Academic Koryak folklore ensemble "Maengo" (Mar.26th, 2019). It represents authentic dancing and singing styles of indigenous peoples of Russia's north.

Reactions: Veganite