Music What are you listening to now?

Aaaaaaa!😍 This used to be one of my favourite songs!!!💓 (In the 90s, it seems to me). I recorded it (the original) on a VHS cassette from "Viva Zwei" music channel,- i was really hooked on "Viva Zwei" then, because it was a sudden entertainment for a teen in so-called post-Soviet era (so much good foreign music in my tv-box!)

Justin Timberlake just came up on YouTube. Cry me a river.

Reactions: Val
Blin! Thanks a lot for reminding me! :hug: I heard that group some time ago, and liked them, but then forgot what their name was. Now listening to their compositions...like this one:
I also sent the links of VOICES8 to my sister and her husband (Elijah is the member of soloists' ansemble of Mariinsky theatre choir, and he always listenes to baroque music and to choir music in his car. But the last time when i was in his car, we were listening to Rachmaninov's 3rd symphony).😁
P.S. I was singing in the mixed choir when i studied at Rimsky-Korsakov's music college,- so i'm interested in choir music too.🐨

Reactions: Blues
Blin! Thanks a lot for reminding me! :hug: I heard that group some time ago, and liked them, but then forgot what their name was. Now listening to their compositions...like this one:
I also sent the links of VOICES8 to my sister and her husband (Elijah is the member of soloists' ansemble of Mariinsky theatre choir, and he always listenes to baroque music and to choir music in his car. But the last time when i was in his car, we were listening to Rachmaninov's 3rd symphony).😁
P.S. I was singing in the mixed choir when i studied at Rimsky-Korsakov's music college,- so i'm interested in choir music too.🐨
That's interesting Val, you have posted your sister's lovely voice in song in the past maybe you could post a track of you singing.:)

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
That's interesting Val, you have posted your sister's lovely voice in song in the past maybe you could post a track of you singing.:)
Haha, thanks. I might try it when i go to the country and can get to a place where no one can hear me. I definitely won't be singing with an opera voice, because singing is not my specialty, strictly speaking. I sing at home quite frequently, but i do it for pleasure, not for living. For living - i play the piano, which is not my specialty either, and my playing was awful at college and conservatoire, lol. But... i had to learn how to do it somehow, because, as we say, "hunger isn't your aunt". :lol:

• Friendly
Reactions: Deleted member 3018
This is exciting.:rp: A concert of Azeri jazz music with multiple allusions to different composers.
IMG_20200617_055446.jpg

P.S. i think that Azeri are as talented in arts as Armenians. And they all should live in peace and collaboration,- not fight with each other and hate each other like they do. Btw, i've spoken to both Azeri and Armenians about it (the genocide, the war, the consequences), and all of them (ordinary people) agreed that this "sad page" needs to be turned over. People are tired of hatred that has been imposed on them for many many years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Veganite