Music What are you listening to now?

Doobie Brothers, Alman Brothers.
It's like I'm back in High School.
For best effect listen to these bands on an 8 track while smoking pot in a parking lot.

Reactions: Chryssie and Val
Doobie Brothers, Alman Brothers.
It's like I'm back in High School.
For best effect listen to these bands on an 8 track while smoking pot in a parking lot.

I still enjoy listening to a lot of that old stuff, but some of it has just worn itself out. You won't see me post any Led Zep anytime soon...no disrespect whatsoever. It just isn't the same as when I was in my 20's.

I remember I had old Dodge Dart that had an 8-track stereo. I can still remember cranking up the Uriah Heap. lol

Reactions: Val
I actually like Led Zeppelin more now that I used to. Same with Pink Floyd,

One summer, a guy I worked with (a few years older than me) had some kind of muscle car, maybe a Firebird. And after work, we would get high to this.

Reactions: Veganite and Val
The Killers on the radio.

I was supposed to see them live, yesterday, I think it was, cancelled obviously!:(

• Sad
  • Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Val
lol, I got some serious beard envy ;)

Oh, and the text caption that says at 72 Gordon is still going strong is a bit out-dated. He's now 81 and still going...not sure about how strong, but until Covid, he still had tour dates. Way to go Gord!

Reactions: silva, Val and Lou
There's an interesting cover of this song by Emilia Clarke aka Mother of Dragons on YouTube that's worth a listen if you like the song.