Music What are you listening to now?

I really like it and still watch it now. :heart_eyes: It was a 90's show about 3 sisters that are good witches. They did a reboot quite recently but I didn't watch that.
Ooooh.... Wait, I think I do actually know that series. In fact, I watched it when I was a kid, but was only mildly interested in it (my only loves were Moomin, Magic Knight Rayearth and Sailor Moon). Maybe I should try to find it from somewhere and watch it again, if it's that good. I'm intrigued. Thank you. :)

Reactions: Val and Raven
"Windaria" theme. This tragic animated film used to be my favourite movie. (I saw it ~in 1990). The more i look at current events (in the world), the more i think how deep and true this movie was. It's definitely not for kids, but we saw it as kids. I'm not sure is it's good or bad that we saw it then, but life was never the same after watching it.😁

Reactions: Veganite
Antonín Dvořák, Gypsy melodies, "Songs my mother taught me".
Itzhak Perlman - violin.
Samuel Sanders - piano.
Fritz Kreisler - arrangement.

A very well balanced arrangement. It's just that the tempos are a little too fast compared to what they should be.
Faure, "Pavane".
Die 12 Cellisten der Berliner Philharmoniker (12 Cellists - the 40th anniversary concert).

Antonín Dvořák, Symphony N°9 "From the new world", II mvmt., Largo.
Conductor - Herbert von Karajan.
Wiener Philharmoniker, 1985.

That was superb Val you could almost see the conductor stroking the energy of the music , a good use of lighting as well. :)

• Love
Reactions: Val
Watching this with David! He seems to enjoy Muzzy. Who else loves Muzzy?? :lol: :woo: :leer:

This is one of my childhood symbols. I loved every single moment of it. Haha, Corvax has always been my favourite character.😈

Who doesn't like a little Bach?

So you enjoy some good baroque music?😊 There is something you might like. But be prepared to the shift in your mindset, and to the fact that everything will never be the same (just kiddin').😁
T.A.Vitali, "Chaconne" [it's an arrangement, but it looks natural in today's context].