What are you craving?

Fresh strawberries. I asked my hub to get some on his way home.

I've already had grapes, banana and an apple today. Haha.

Reactions: KLS52 and feather
I'm craving fresh cherries. I see them just starting to show up in grocery stores, but at outrageous prices. It's always the same thing every year, the first crops of cherries are way too expensive. Even now, the days of $1.99 per lb cherries are long gone. If I find them for double that now, that's considered a good deal, sadly.

I'm craving fresh cherries. I see them just starting to show up in grocery stores, but at outrageous prices. It's always the same thing every year, the first crops of cherries are way too expensive. Even now, the days of $1.99 per lb cherries are long gone. If I find them for double that now, that's considered a good deal, sadly.

I just finished cherries! 🍒
I got them on sale for $3.99. Really good, but I had just looked at the dirty dozen, and cherries are way up there :sadnod:. Organic cherries are like 15 dollars a pound!
Growing up we had two big cherry trees in our little yard. They were so beautiful and bountiful!

Reactions: KLS52
I want good watermelon. The one I bought was so bad it will be some time before I try again. I want recommendations!

I’m in my second watermelon and both have been really good. I also had organic peaches that were probably the best peaches I’ve ever had in my life.

Reactions: shyvas
Curry. My relative was saying he was making one the other day and I have been craving one since.

Reactions: KLS52
I'm craving pizza, but what's new? I always seem to be craving pizza. I haven't even had breakfast yet, and it's already on my mind. What's wrong with me? :fp:

Reactions: Raven and KLS52