What are you craving?

LOL you don't rise waffle batter. :p
I did when I made them years ago. You mix the batter and let it rise about an hour. Maybe they were Belgian waffles? But every recipe I had then called for yeast.

I’m looking now and they have overnight recipes! Moot point though because I refuse to buy a waffle maker lol.

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
I'm in a quarantine and I'd really want everything. Frozen vegetables, spicy tofu, potatoes, bread, vegan burgers, bananas, oatdrink... It's a good sign that I crave food. But also really annoying. :joy:
I'm eating what ever there is in my house and the options are getting narrow. But I'm not complaining.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven and KLS52
I have weird thing going on in my head, where one part of me is being a five year old going "I wanna, I wanna, I wanna! Waah!" and the more sensible, mom-type part of me going "STFU you stupid brat and eat your rice and beans."

But I love rice and beans. I'm happy. :heart:

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Cheesecake…I want a piece of plain and a piece of pumpkin cheesecake please and thanks! 😁

Chestnuts! Roasting on an open fire! 😁
Can you tell it’s hallmark’s countdown to Christmas and I’m watching Pride, Prejudice and Mistletoe? 😍
Actually, I prefer chestnuts that are peeled and prepackaged but they’re so expensive! I will treat myself once this season though.

Last edited:
Lasagna and garlic bread. I’m listening to an audio book and they had lasagna twice already lol.

Lasagna and garlic bread. I’m listening to an audio book and they had lasagna twice already lol.
And potato chips/crisps. Greasy crunchy ones lol.
Oh my gosh! Those are exactly what I was going post!
I have Beyond Italian in the freezer and thinking what cheese to get for lasagna. (I don't go for veggie lasagnas)
I've been craving potato chips all week.

Two things…first the oat griddle cakes. I had an early appointment this morning at the sleep clinic to pick up the equipment for tonight and have to return it early tomorrow then rush to get Stella to her vet appointment so I probably won’t be having them until Thursday or Friday.

Second is Mexican food. I’m going to make some taco meat with meatless grounds and have it over tortilla chips with Daiya shreds, homemade salsa and Tofutti sour cream.

I would love some nachos but I can't seem to find a vegan cheese I like! And it is too expensive to just keep buying different ones and throwing them out! :(

• Sad
Reactions: KLS52