What are you craving?

Pasta salad the way my makes it (but vegan of course): Vegenaise, elbow macaroni, chopped-up chickpeas, celery and green peppers with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. I think I will have to make this. One last nod to the summer meals. :)

Pasta salad the way my makes it (but vegan of course): Vegenaise, elbow macaroni, chopped-up chickpeas, celery and green peppers with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. I think I will have to make this. One last nod to the summer meals. :)
That sounds really good!

Chocolate chip waffles… I’m watching the good witch series and they are having chocolate chip waffles… Now I want one.

Reactions: PTree15
Chocolate chip waffles… I’m watching the good witch series and they are having chocolate chip waffles… Now I want one.
My son has been making waffles a lot! I know because I come home and put the iron away :unamused:. By the time he comes home I forget to say anything :laughing:

I just had some Raised and Rooted plant based spicy nuggets--which is a Tyson company I've learned :(. They are super good, and I may finish the bago_O
I sure would like a cookie!

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Oh Interesing thanks! I’ve been turned off to gardein lately but I would want to try this. I’ll ask my daughter to look forward it when she goes again.

Now I need a waffle maker. But I will not buy one. I know the novelty will wear off. If I remember correctly, when I used to make waffles, it was always a yeast batter. I don’t have the patience for that.

Reactions: bEt
Now I need a waffle maker. But I will not buy one. I know the novelty will wear off. If I remember correctly, when I used to make waffles, it was always a yeast batter. I don’t have the patience for that.

They are very easy to make and taste far better compared to those that contain bp.

Pizza, lucky I am having it at restaurants tonight and tomorrow. :D

Reactions: KLS52