What are you craving?

Raven

Senior
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I keep meaning to go in a Coop and look for that rocky road bar. I love the caramel Nomo bar too. I had some of that the other night.

I don't know what I'm craving but I still feel a bit hungry considering I ate about half an hour ago!

Reactions: shyvas

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I keep meaning to go in a Coop and look for that rocky road bar. I love the caramel Nomo bar too. I had some of that the other night.

I don't know what I'm craving but I still feel a bit hungry considering I ate about half an hour ago!

I don't think that I've tried Nomo chocolate. I believe that Tesco's sell this brand.

silva

Master
Supporter
Reaction score
Really want Rotopizza . I got so used to them having buy one get one free coupons I'm balking- but they're the only ones that have unlimited veg topping for one price!!! SO good!

feather

Practitioner
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I live in an area, upper midwest US, our fresh corn isn't ready yet. Our gardens are JUST starting and our outdoor markets not going yet. Fresh cobs of corn, I so crave that. And sometimes I crave some nectarine spread, made without sugar but with lemon, to spread on ww sprouted bread, that is good stuff.

Reactions: KLS52

silva

Master
Supporter
Reaction score
I've had good corn from Florida already.
I'm really craving watermelon. It was on sale at Aldi and I bought one--it looked fine, but it's awful!!!:yuck: It doesn't taste at all ripe, not even the middle. Texture is strange

• Sad
Reactions: KLS52 and feather

Tom L.

Senior
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Strict vegetarian
I like them (donuts) light and airy and not too sweet. :D

I will never understand you...

😁😂😘
@shyvas You might be fortunate! I'm thinking that a light/ airy donut wouldn't be the calorie-laden, artery-clogging grease bomb that a proper donut oughtta be (and the kind I just started craving).