What are you craving?

Oululainen Jälkiuuni ruisleipä. Last time I went to store they had only one package of that bread and the plastic had a tear in it, so I didn't want to buy it. It's my favourite bread. It's so chewy that I have to be careful not to lose any teeth. It has very distinctive strong taste of rye that has been little bit burned in the oven.
I'd also like to have potato flatbread for some reason. I buy that maybe once a year.

Cake cake and more cake. More like a little cake with lots and lots of icing/frosting.

• Love
Reactions: shyvas
Chocolate and a cup of sweet coffee with almond milk.

Cheesecake. Again and still.
A light sponge cake with pudding filling and whipped cream and strawberries in syrup.

Strawberry rhubarb pie!! Aldi had these, and they had not just butter, but all kinds of dairy, and egg. I need to find fresh rhubarb!

Chocolate mousse cake--Aldi does have their special buy vegan chocolate cakes, which are super tiny and I can't bring myself to buy it-it's 6 inch and $7.50. I have plans to make one :joy:

Having coffee now and it is good!

Oh , Boston creme pie! The strawberry creme one with the custard/strawberry middle. I never figured how to veganize that as I don't want coconut. I have seen aquafaba creme recipes. I made stupid chickpeas but didn't add enough water, so I didn't get any :unamused:

Reactions: KLS52
Rhubarb pie or crumble is one of my most favourite desserts. I like to have pie with lots of cream.

I've never had cooked strawberries so am not too sure about pairing them in a recipe.
Strawberry jam?
Strawberries and rhubarb are very common together here.
I used to find a frozen pie when I first went vegan called Fruits of the Forest. It was a common brand-I think Sara Lee- and was vegan. I haven't seen it for a few years, but it was so very good! All kinds of berries, apples, and enough rhubarb you could taste! If I ever see it again I'l stock my freezer
I'm off to the store to see about buying some rhubarb stalks., I imagine it's that time? I hope so, I have no other reason to go

Oh weird. I just came on here to say I was craving strawberries from a can.

I do have a strawberry yoghurt so I will have that instead.

I want an Egg McMuffin.

I have some sandwich thins, Foldable Just Egg, and Chao slices.

The frozen breakfast sausage isn't quite the right shape. Is there a vegan option that is the right shape (thin and wide)? Some of the bf sausages aren't vegan either which makes it complicated. Maybe use one of the deli slices instead? or just screw it and add a slice of tomato.

I don't have an answer. I don't even know what an Egg McMuffin is.

I also often times crave eggs. I use naturel tofu and hummus instead. I can't remember what a real egg tastes like, but I think those are close enough. Goes well with bread.

I don't have an answer. I don't even know what an Egg McMuffin is.

I also often times crave eggs. I use naturel tofu and hummus instead. I can't remember what a real egg tastes like, but I think those are close enough. Goes well with bread.
I long for the day when I can't remember what an egg tastes like. Now I'm craving buttery, lightly scrambled eggs. ( I like big chunks )

• Friendly
Reactions: Deleted member 3018
Cake. It’s been cake for quite awhile. Something with lots of thin layers of cake a gobs of icing. :pout:
I hate cravings.

Last edited:
I want an Egg McMuffin.

I have some sandwich thins, Foldable Just Egg, and Chao slices.

The frozen breakfast sausage isn't quite the right shape. Is there a vegan option that is the right shape (thin and wide)? Some of the bf sausages aren't vegan either which makes it complicated. Maybe use one of the deli slices instead? or just screw it and add a slice of tomato.
Roll it up? I take it's a link sausage? I hate how many of the breakfast sausages have egg! I really liked them too! I think Morningstar is going all vegan- I liked those
I made a tofu quiche on those premade has brown patties--the salty greasy ones. Breakfast links or patties would have been so good!
I love kala namak on tofu, potato, toast with spread and nooch. I didn't like eggs, and hate their smell- I hate kala namaks smell too, but I like it :)

I want spaghetti maybe

Reactions: Lou