Watcha Drinkin?

Do you two just drink it straight with no mixer?

I think whisky is an autumn/winter drink. Like red wine is for those months too. :)
I sometimes will have just a shot, or I will mix it with ginger ale over ice. Last night, I sipped it on the rocks. It was a nice treat while listening to the music. I imagined myself in a club (oh, how I miss live music). I agree that it's mostly an autumn/winter drink, though when it's mixed with the ginger ale, it can be quite refreshing.

Reactions: Raven and Veganite
So I attempted to make those hot chocolate bombs. Let me just say it was a disaster. I ended up with two out of six. I think that even though I did too coats in the molds, they were still too thin so they broke when I took them out of the molds. But I had one now and it was really good. I will not however be doing them again. It’s not worth the trouble because it was a lot of work.
6FA82386-C7DD-417D-B1CF-0F40963C3456.jpeg

I found amazing vegan hot chocolate in Marshall’s. I may have to run back and get more before they run out and it becomes discontinued. Much better than attempting to make it myself with the organic cacao. I just couldn’t get it to taste right.

Trader Joe's have these Hot Chocolate Sticks. They only have in around the Hollidays. And I don't think they had it at all last year. I bought two boxes yesterday. Yumm.

Reactions: silva
So I attempted to make those hot chocolate bombs. Let me just say it was a disaster. I ended up with two out of six. I think that even though I did too coats in the molds, they were still too thin so they broke when I took them out of the molds. But I had one now and it was really good. I will not however be doing them again. It’s not worth the trouble because it was a lot of work.
View attachment 26223
They look fantastic!! Too bad they are so much work.

I found amazing vegan hot chocolate in Marshall’s. I may have to run back and get more before they run out and it becomes discontinued. Much better than attempting to make it myself with the organic cacao. I just couldn’t get it to taste right.
We have a Marshalls! I think I've only been in maybe once since living here. What is the name? would it be easily recognized as vegan? The last time I was in a store like that, maybe TJMaxx, they had sooo many food products, all kinda mish mashed
Those bombs are soooo pretty :master:

Reactions: KLS52
Funny to hear about hot chocolate! I had the craziest craving for hot chocolate, or anything hot and chocolate really, so bad I was imagining smelling it everywhere! I came so close to having a swiss miss packet my son keeps. Luckily we had Chobani extra creamy oatmilk,sugar and cocoa, so it wasn't hard to make. I love that extra creamy :drool:

Has anyone tried Chobani peppermint mocha oatmilk creamer? Aldi has it now, but it isn't an Aldi thing.

Publix stocks the Coconut Cloud Vegan hot chocolate for a lot cheaper than the actual site. I've never had the hot chocolate bomb things!

We have a Marshalls! I think I've only been in maybe once since living here. What is the name? would it be easily recognized as vegan? The last time I was in a store like that, maybe TJMaxx, they had sooo many food products, all kinda mish mashed
Those bombs are soooo pretty :master:
I had to read the ingredients. I’ll take a picture so you can see what it looks like.

Reactions: silva
I’ve been obsessed with the bombs ever since I first saw them. Some of them sell for six dollars apiece which is absurd so since my daughter had the molds I figured I would give it a try. It didn’t even work that well when I poured the milk on it, I think because I didn’t have mini marshmallows, so I put one big dandie marshmallow, which kind of held down the hot chocolate powder so it didn’t have the same effect when it opened up. All you saw was a big white marshmallow lol. It’s way cuter when all the little mini marshmallows pop out.

I don’t know… I say I won’t do it again because it’s such a pain but maybe if I find the mini dandie marshmallows I will give it another go.

I wish it were easier to post videos on here because I did take a video of me pouring the milk on the chocolate bomb. But I don’t feel like uploading it to YouTube. Maybe tomorrow.

I wish it were easier to post videos on here because I did take a video of me pouring the milk on the chocolate bomb. But I don’t feel like uploading it to YouTube. Maybe tomorrow

While I was at Trader Joe's I picked up some Organic Peppermint Tea. It only has one ingredient: peppermint. and it tastes like tea. I like it.

Reactions: KLS52