Watcha Drinkin?

Those little bottles of chocolate look like something I saw at TJ Maxx. I assumed they contained dairy and didn't bother looking closer. Now I will take a look!

Reactions: KLS52
Those little bottles of chocolate look like something I saw at TJ Maxx. I assumed they contained dairy and didn't bother looking closer. Now I will take a look!
Maybe it’s the same ones! There are different flavors so you probably need to check each one in case you don’t get the plain chocolate. I should check my TJ Maxx then because it’s closer than marshals. I wonder if HomeGoods has them also.

The 3 TJX stores often get the same stuff so that's a good possibility! I hope I remember to look at them when I get off tomorrow.

I made that matcha pineapple smoothie.
Its good and I have some other ideas now. One idea is that I can add matcha to any of my fruit smoothies for a bit of an extra pick-me- up. I already know it goes well with banana.
Then I thought maybe I could also add instant coffee or regular coffee to some of my chocolate milk based smoothies. Although I'm not sure coffee goes well with banana or peanut butter so for now maybe I'll just go with mocha.
I went to get the instant coffee out of my cupboard to discover that it had turned from powder into a solid block. I think it has been more than a few years since I opened the jar. Anyway I tossed it and next time I go to the Dollar Store I'll pick up a small jar.

I was very fortunate tonight to enjoy a drink of some amazing 25 year old scotch whisky. I would never afford this, myself. I draw the line at $100 bottles. Anyhow my friend's wife is from Taiwan and visits there regularly. She brings him back premium bottles at a fraction of the price. So lucky me was invited for a taste. I was very surprised at how smooth tasting it was. It was by far one of the best whisky's I've ever tasted.

I got this: 1639157753871.png
It's really good! Thick, very chocolaty, and just the right amount of peppermint. I don't think I'll use it in coffee, but I do have Chobani extry creamy oatmilk!

As a little bit of a treat (and they were on sale) I got 2 bottles Vanilla Chai drink. vegan. 12 G protein.

but... 310 calories, 8 g fat, 44 g of added sugar.
Its delish but ...

Modified that matcha pineapple smoothie I made last week.
I just added a small banana.

6 oz pineapple juice
6 oz coconut milk
one small banana
one teaspoon matcha.

It is not very Pina Colada-ish.

could be the lack of rum. but you know when I would make a Pina colada I would use coconut cream not coconut milk. so maybe that is worth trying too.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Anyone familiar with vegan Baileys? I loved Baileys on ice, but the almond milk makes me wonder if its thin?
I don't know anyone who's had it to ask

Anyone familiar with vegan Baileys? I loved Baileys on ice, but the almond milk makes me wonder if its thin?
I don't know anyone who's had it to ask
It was ok, coated my mouth a bit much. I preferred the vegan Bailey's I made.

Vodka with cranberry juice. Cheers!🍸
I'd like that! I believe my son may have vodka, and there's cran grape in the fridge--I hope it's still good

I'd like a small bottle of almond milk Baileys. I'm sure I don't want to buy the stuff to make it!