Watcha Drinkin?

I'd like that! I believe my son may have vodka, and there's cran grape in the fridge--I hope it's still good

I'd like a small bottle of almond milk Baileys. I'm sure I don't want to buy the stuff to make it!
I made a vegan Bailey's once and it was pretty dang good. I need to dig up that recipe. :D

Reactions: Raven
I was thinking about vegan Bailey's today. I adopted two kittens at xmas and made it to drink while I was taking care of them. 13 years ago now!

Reactions: PTree15
A hot mug of tea. I blended camomile with rooibos chai. It’s good.

I made a vegan Bailey's once and it was pretty dang good. I need to dig up that recipe. :D
I was thinking about vegan Bailey's today. I adopted two kittens at xmas and made it to drink while I was taking care of them. 13 years ago now!
I mixed 2 parts vodka with 1 part cocoa liquor and 1 part coffee liquor, and added a splash of extra creamy oatmilk
It was good, and met my expectation.
Sound right?

Reactions: PTree15
I'm having a beddy-by cup of camomile
My rooibos should come tomorrow-I miss it!

Reactions: KLS52
I mixed 2 parts vodka with 1 part cocoa liquor and 1 part coffee liquor, and added a splash of extra creamy oatmilk
It was good, and met my expectation.
Sound right?
I honestly can't remember the recipe, and I can't seem to find it, but your version sounds delicious!

I got a hot chocolate bomb from Divine Treasures as a gift from a friend. I just had it with unsweetened almond milk. It was delicious! So chocolatey and not overly sweet, which I love, love, love! It had mini vegan marshmallows in it as well. I need to buy a couple for myself, haha. I'm so lucky this shop is 2 miles from my house. Well, not so lucky for my waistline! :D

• Love
Reactions: KLS52
I got a hot chocolate bomb from Divine Treasures as a gift from a friend. I just had it with unsweetened almond milk. It was delicious! So chocolatey and not overly sweet, which I love, love, love! It had mini vegan marshmallows in it as well. I need to buy a couple for myself, haha. I'm so lucky this shop is 2 miles from my house. Well, not so lucky for my waistline! :D
New rule: you can only go there if you walk.
:)

• Haha
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I want to try making them again…give it one more shot. But I’m going to do the mini cup one instead of the round bombs. It looks easier.

I saw a post in a vegan Connecticut fb group giving divine treasure a bad review. It didn’t go over well. So many people jumped in to say how good they are and I thought I remembered you posting about them. It was an online order so it could’ve been a shipping issue where the chocolate didn’t hold up well in transit. I honestly don’t remember the specifics because I didn’t pay much attention to it.

I want to try making them again…give it one more shot. But I’m going to do the mini cup one instead of the round bombs. It looks easier.

I saw a post in a vegan Connecticut fb group giving divine treasure a bad review. It didn’t go over well. So many people jumped in to say how good they are and I thought I remembered you posting about them. It was an online order so it could’ve been a shipping issue where the chocolate didn’t hold up well in transit. I honestly don’t remember the specifics because I didn’t pay much attention to it.
It must have been a shipping issue. In the 4 1/2 years that I have been going there (pretty regularly, I might add), I have never had anything but a great experience. I've never been the least bit disappointed with anything I've ever gotten there. And I've tried a lot of their stuff!

The hot chocolate bombs would seem tedious to make, but I wouldn't mind giving them a try as well. The one from DT was a round one, so maybe I will try the mini-cup version as well.

New rule: you can only go there if you walk.
:)
Hahahahahahahaha! :D I do actually walk there a lot in the summer ... and promptly reward myself with a lovely cup of vegan ice cream!

I usually just drink water, but I made myself some strong, hot catnip tea yesterday at work. I don't own a tea ball, so I usually wind up eating a bit of the soggy tea leaves, even when I've strained a lot of them out. (I could get a tea ball, but don't think I'd use it much). I think I tried cold-brewing catnip tea one time and didn't like it. Monday of next week, I'll try letting it steep in room-temp water overnight.

I think my favorite tea is peppermint- which fortunately is very easy to grow- mostly you have to make sure it doesn't try to take over too much space, so I do my eating and weeding at the same time. But I've tried chamomile too, and like its delicately lemony taste and color. The only time I had it was when I had a chamomile tea bag and split the drink with my mother.

• Informative
Reactions: Lou and KLS52