Watcha Drinkin?

They didn't have any Silk Chocolate flavored protein drink at the supermarket* so I got a bottle of chocolate flavored ripple. I heated it up in the microwave and I am drinking it right now.

*This has been going on for over a year now that the supermarkets and grocery stores don't always have soy milk. I know some of it is because there are so many other products (pea, almond, cashew, rice) crowding the shelves but I don't think its a shortage of shelf space.

I've been having a special cocktail every day in the afternoon.
8 oz mango juice
8 oz orange juice
1 scoop protein powder.
shake it up and then add 12 oz seltzer.

I split it in half and keep half in the frig. The second half goes flat but it doesn't really matter. Sometimes I don't finish the second half till the next day.

Reactions: Raven and PTree15
^ I love mango.

A green smoothie, banana, berries and spinach. It is delicious.

Reactions: shyvas
Water, but I am going to have some chocolate soya milk with my breakfast.

Reactions: PTree15
I am having ginger mango green tea right now. Earlier I had Coconut Cloud mint chocolate cocoa with the Coconut Cloud coffee that has creamer already in it. First thing this morning was black coffee with stevia. I have had a few hot drinks today!

It's whisky time for me. Just relaxing here with a nice dram, listening to the fire crackle. It's really raining hard at the moment. I feel grateful to be warm and cozy.

I'm now having some whiskey, too, after finishing my work earlier than expected. I'm listening to Sarah Vaughan, some live clips from 1958 and 1964.

It's whisky time for me. Just relaxing here with a nice dram, listening to the fire crackle.

I'm now having some whiskey, too, after finishing my work earlier than expected.
Do you two just drink it straight with no mixer?

I think whisky is an autumn/winter drink. Like red wine is for those months too. :)

I'm having coffee and water as usual. I only have a drop of almond milk left so I will have to buy some more today.

I’ll be having my morning coffee soon. I’m a little too cozy to want to get out of bed. I just started adding a half scoop of caffeine the last few days. It’s pretty ridiculous lol. I’d like to build up to a full scoop again. I haven’t noticed any adverse effects.