Watcha Drinkin?

I had my regular coffee this morning, then water all day at work, a mocha frappe with lunch and now I am having a Central 28 beer called Bear's Choice which is brewed with wildflower honey.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Hot decaf coffee with sugar and creamer. ☕

Reactions: Raven
Soon...my most amazing coffee. I have it down to a science. Three scoops of decaf (blend of Sumatra and espresso) and one scoop of caffeinated (Sumatra and espresso) in my pour over pot
How big is a scoop? How much water?

I've been adding 10 oz of water to 2 tbsp of coffee in my pour over.
or just 8 oz of water and then I add 3 tbsp of milk.

Reactions: KLS52
I've had water, a smoothie and green tea so far.

I'm going to have either a cup of tea or coffee with almond milk and sugar when I get back from my walk.

How big is a scoop? How much water?

I've been adding 10 oz of water to 2 tbsp of coffee in my pour over.
or just 8 oz of water and then I add 3 tbsp of milk.
I’m afraid to say because you might think I’m insane. 🙃

But I realized, I’m probably making make my coffee like a starbucks drink where they start with milk as a base. So I need the coffee strong because I need my Silk creamer
. Anyway, my current coffee situation is 1/2 cup of grounds. I took the scoop I was using and poured grounds into a measuring cup. Turns out two 1/4 cup scoops make the perfect cup of coffee for me. I use 8 ounces of water which yields 6 ounces of coffee.

I’m all decaf since the heart/arrhythmia incident in June.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven
But I realized, I’m probably making make my coffee like a starbucks drink where they start with milk as a base. So I need the coffee strong because I need my Silk creamer
. Anyway, my current coffee situation is 1/2 cup of grounds. I took the scoop I was using and poured grounds into a measuring cup. Turns out two 1/4 cup scoops make the perfect cup of coffee for me. I use 8 ounces of water which yields 6 ounces of coffee.
then how much milk?