Wanted: More stewards and forum moderators! And more ...

It seems like we're doing something wrong. I just Googled vegetarian forum, and about half way down the first page is a forum called veggieforum.com, and they have 35 threads, 43 post, and 184 members. What are they doing that we aren't?

It seems like we're doing something wrong. I just Googled vegetarian forum, and about half way down the first page is a forum called veggieforum.com, and they have 35 threads, 43 post, and 184 members. What are they doing that we aren't?
I've noticed that one too! I'm not sure what they're doing that we aren't, but their ranking seems to fluctuate a bit, some days they're on page 1, other days behind us on page 2.

I tried on StartPage (an engine that doesn't track your IP, but uses Google results), and we came as the 3rd result on the second page!

I did a Google uk search (my IP is French) and Veggieboards came up on the 1st page. We came up on Page 7.
Are you sure? I did a google.co.uk search from abroad (using a remote account), and got the same ranking as here in the UK.

Okay, getting back on topic (new mods & stewards)... sorry this is taking a while, but know that I'm working on it!

yahooing 'vegetarian forum' gets VV second on page 7......I don't really use yahoo, so maybe there isn't a filter bubble on that?
Came up on page two for me. (Sorry, off-topic but I couldn't help myself).

Need to step it up at the men's forum though, it's about as dead as GW 2.