Vote for Missouri House Rabbit Society!

I had trouble yesterday...I got as far as doing the captcha and hit the vote button but it wouldn't register and take me to the confirmation page but it worked now. :)

Reactions: RabbitLuvr
Voted. Funny, I haven't had a problem with the captchas...until now.

It's annoying having to do the captchas every time I vote. I wish they'd set it up so if you do it once, it "recognizes" you and you don't have to do it each time you vote. Or do they? Would I be able to create an account on the site and avoid the captchas? Not sure.

In any case, it's only once a day and I'm happy to vote so the shelter can get the money (wishing!). :D

It's annoying having to do the captchas every time I vote. I wish they'd set it up so if you do it once, it "recognizes" you and you don't have to do it each time you vote. Or do they? Would I be able to create an account on the site and avoid the captchas? Not sure.

In any case, it's only once a day and I'm happy to vote so the shelter can get the money (wishing!). :D

I wish there was a way to not have to do the captchas, too. I have an account with them and I still have to enter them every time. I agree that it's really annoying! They used to do a picture of an animal as the verification, you had to type in what animal was shown. I liked that better.

And I do very much appreciate that you're voting, Amy! I appreciate everyone who is helping us! Thank you!!!!

We seem to still be in first place in the state.

Reactions: Amy SF
I wish there was a way to not have to do the captchas, too. I have an account with them and I still have to enter them every time. I agree that it's really annoying! They used to do a picture of an animal as the verification, you had to type in what animal was shown. I liked that better.

Oh I like that idea! I wish that system was more frequently used on websites instead of the stupid captchas.

I really hope you guys win!