Fake celebrity Vegans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny, I swear someone in the production of the Jeremy Vine show stalks me or they analyse everything that's said about them... they were only just discussing a test that claimed bullsh*tters are more intelligent & they all agreed because they wanted to look intelligent, but I think it was fake news to trick them because obviously you'd get all answers wrong if you made them up.

Who remembers when Chris Packham was claiming the world was going to end if people kept eating almonds... he's never mentioned it since.

I still wish this thread would kick up its feet and die.
Sorry I forgot Americans think its okay to lie about things all the time. I thought this was an American forum to begin with and you didn't want to know about British people but I've just had a look and it seems to be run by people from Oxford? Hopefully its not as crooked as some of the others.

Sorry I forgot Americans think its okay to lie about things all the time. I thought this was an American forum to begin with and you didn't want to know about British people but I've just had a look and it seems to be run by people from Oxford? Hopefully its not as crooked as some of the others.

(Shrug)

So is it true the world's going to end if people keep eating almonds or did he just make it up? Its quite a claim to make. Something about bees and stuff?
The soya milk factory probably paid him to say it.

So is it true the world's going to end if people keep eating almonds or did he just make it up? Its quite a claim to make. Something about bees and stuff?
The soya milk factory probably paid him to say it.
End of the world is pretty overblown, but they're certainly adding to bee colony demise. Almonds have been grown as a mono crop, and their sudden rise in demand from all dietary groups is insane.

Are vegans who ignore the impact of food production any better then the ones say are fake? (I only know Natalie Portman and the Dalai Lama and have no issue with either. And when has the Dalai Lama ever said he was vegan?

That's your cue to laugh... pigs might fly.
Now this has made me think. Knowing that so many people are unable to be honest and more people are vegans the name will have to be dropped at some point and the just the produce called vegan. Because unwitting friends or relatives claiming their vegan would end up feeding you anything, people would be running charity scams, people claiming their the messiah, unregulated donkey rides, etc. if everyone was a vegan. The meaning would be lost.
Realistically you would have to appeal to the law to pass other moral rights.

End of the world is pretty overblown, but they're certainly adding to bee colony demise. Almonds have been grown as a mono crop, and their sudden rise in demand from all dietary groups is insane.
I've never understood bees & pollination when you can grow things in greenhouses but if its going to cause a catastrophe it should obviously be looked into immediately. Apparently California is the largest almond producer in the world. Maybe if your friends ask them nicely they might do something about it... maybe dress up as a giraffe outside and see if the big black eyelashes & long face helps.

• Disagree
Reactions: silva
Brad Pitt has been vegan for years before most people even knew even though he's never been shy about hiding his hatred of red meat. He often speaks out about how he hates to see his partners and children consuming animal products

Reactions: Lou
Hi, I just thought we should start making a list of obvious fake celebrity Vegans & Vegetarians to keep track (the ones who really contradict themselves.)
Here's a few, you can add more if you spot them. Otherwise I can't see the point of them trying to make it look like they are unless they're out to trick everyone.
It would be worth keeping a recording if you catch them on TV. I wish I had the clips or quotes now but here's a few off the top of my head:
• Nick Knowles -one minute he's Vegan, the next minute he's enthusiastically eating meat in the jungle I seem to remember.
• Mo Farah -the same again I think even though qworn™ throw all their money at him.
• Storm Huntley -I remember when she was a vegan saying something idiotic like Double Decker or Boost was her favourite chocolate bar, (it was definitely milk chocolate whatever it was) then she seemed to keep changing between vegan & vegetarian. Then when she was a vegetarian I'm sure she said how she loves her mothers fish soup!
• Dalai Lama -I remember him saying he eats meat once a week for some reason but I doubt he really needs to.
• Sara Pascoe -always trying to sell herself as a vegan yet I swear she eat a bowl of ice cream on Taskmaster out of the blue, no questions asked. She also claims she used to be a compulsive liar.
• Romesh Ranganathan -I remember him saying something like someone made a cake for him at restaurant which he knew wasn't vegan but he ate it anyway, I think it might have been on Graham Norton or another chat show. Another thing I can't understand is what he eats on all those programs where they dump him in the wilderness because either he's fake or the programs are.
• Jon Richardson -another comedian who really wants you to know their a vegan only to keep changing their mind, I can't remember what he said or ate because he's quite dull but I think every now & then he eats something he's not supposed to on countdown.
• Natalie Portman -always strikes me as a bit fake, I'm sure Dior tests the perfume on animals before they deposit 'x' million into her bank account for the ads.
Aside from the Dalai Llama, I have no idea who anyone on your list is....

Status
Not open for further replies.