Pit bulls and other controversial dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will put them in a timeout. I will not kill them or even hurt them.

That is just wrong.
I agree, but you might be forced to. I hear that tons of experience and a harsh hand are needed when dealing with pit bulls. It's not uncommon to hear that chain mail gloves or a powerful squeeze to the scrotum is necessary when the dog has you or another person in a vice-like grip with his jaws.

Here, read these:

Sorry, but no. These sound exactly like the excuses people use to justify *****-in-vagina rape (PIV) because they don't want to blame the resulting rape baby for fear of creating a stigma. The entire pet industry is just a slightly less exploitative form of the livestock or dairy industries. We like to highlight the difference in intelligence between ourselves and dogs, as though that should make a difference. Dogs don't know the horrors they're being subjected to, because they grow up in servitude and have no concept of the possibility of a life without being born into bondage. Such is the same for all pets really- human intervention into nature creates tiers of freedom, because we want companionship under our own terms, or worse- think certain traits are "cute" and want to control them for our own gratification. Dogs, cats, birds, aquaria still do not control their own existence and are only as free as we allow them to be; indeed we still determine how they live and die, controlling their food and movement, and even their declining health and death (if it becomes too inconvenient for us).

What you've described is indeed slavery. Money did change hands at some point. You feel better about Bullet's fate under your friend's and your control, but someone still made him a slave for a good portion of his life, starting with violently raping his mother and then selling the resulting puppies.
Why do you keep talking about animals that are bred, when the majority of animals in the US are products of animals who have not been fixed--which by your stance against human interference I would expect you to be against 🙄

Even animals who have been intentionally bred find there way into the streets or rescues and lucky to find loving homes

He should be allowed to make his own choices, as best he can. He's only known a life of subjugation and abuse. In Bullet's case, he was handed off from one situation where he was helpless, to another. So he should see as little human interaction as possible. I think a very, very large nature preserve, where he can count on veterinary care to heal his wounds and provide a basic amount of sustenance, is justified. He should be introduced to members of his own species, if safe. No more human-directed existence, no more PIV or keeping him as a shiny object.

Is that satisfactory?
You're opposed to human interference with animals, which would mean no sterilizations--but you also don't want PIV or breeding :hmm:
That ain't gonna happen

Why do you keep talking about animals that are bred, when the majority of animals in the US are products of animals who have not been fixed--which by your stance against human interference I would expect you to be against 🙄

Even animals who have been intentionally bred find there way into the streets or rescues and lucky to find loving homes
Such animal subjugation industries would not exist, except for human intervention. It would take 2-3 generations, but stray dogs would mostly die out or become coyote-like creatures, without humans to sustain them because of "cuteness".
You're opposed to human interference with animals, which would mean no sterilizations--but you also don't want PIV or breeding :hmm:
That ain't gonna happen
Oh? Why not?

Am I the only one who came to this thread hoping to see pictures of some of these dogs, especially Bull Terriers :) ..

• Haha
Reactions: William Loney
Such animal subjugation industries would not exist, except for human intervention. It would take 2-3 generations, but stray dogs would mostly die out or become coyote-like creatures, without humans to sustain them because of "cuteness".

Oh? Why not?
So you are in favor of sterilization? Because PIV (your acronym) happens, and breeding happens, with no human interfering
What is PIV, sir or madam?
It came from greenhugebig for P****in vagina

So you are in favor of sterilization? Because PIV (your acronym) happens, and breeding happens, with no human interfering
IT IS NOT MY ACRONYM, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I assure you, dog breeding for such specialized breeds can only happen with human interaction.
It came from greenhugebig for P****in vagina
Take it back.

Well, they can't breed naturally, due to the numerous defects built into the breed by selective breeding. Also, they have breathing problems and are prone to seizures. This was all due to poor genetics and wanting to breed as many as possible. Yes, they're very cute, but your puppy is the result of someone abusing animals, starting with the person who raped the male by stealing his semen and then raping a female to produce as many puppies as possible. I don't know if you bought yours, but selling animals for pets is pretty low.
Don’t talk about my puppy that way. You’re just an angry person. What is your BMI, by the way?

Don’t talk about my puppy that way.
It's not the puppy's fault that evil humans have used selective breeding and rape to produce it. But you're part of the market creating demand for these designer rat-dogs. Be part of the problem and not the solution, please.
You’re just an angry person. What is your BMI, by the way?
I don't know, 52? BMI isn't an accurate indicator of health anyway. I'm mostly muscle, since I convert all that anger into good vibrations at the gym.

It's not the puppy's fault that evil humans have used selective breeding and rape to produce it. But you're part of the market creating demand for these designer rat-dogs. Be part of the problem and not the solution, please.

I don't know, 52? BMI isn't an accurate indicator of health anyway. I'm mostly muscle, since I convert all that anger into good vibrations at the gym.
My precious puppy was not produced by rape. A reputable Frenchie breeder created my little wrinkled faced beauty. Who created your wrinkled face, GreenBigMama?

And 52 BMI is severely obese. Are you a Rad-Fem single woman?

My precious puppy was not produced by rape. A reputable Frenchie breeder created my little wrinkled faced beauty. Who created your wrinkled face, GreenBigMama?
I have folds in unmentionable places that are more attractive than your designer dog's face. And yes, some inscrutable puppy mill guy raped your dog's mom, probably with a turkey baster, to get you your puppy.
And 52 BMI is severely obese.
52 was a guess, it's probably more like 49. Now that I'm almost fully vegan, I expect it'll go down further.
Are you a Rad-Fem single woman?
Are you afraid of a strong woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.