Vegan community study

Kirsten Kean

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Survey (google form) link
https/goo.gl/forms/nVLQBuTweAHvWDtu1

Hello everyone! I am an undergraduate student investigating community. I have chosen the Vegan Forum to be part of my thesis. Mainly I am looking at how a sense of community is different between virtual/interest communities and local place based community. I have a short survey that I am looking for people to complete, I would really appreciate your time completing this survey. Thank you!

Survey (google form) link

Furthermore I would also be interested in carrying out short interviews regarding more specific and personal membership and community behaviour that you have experienced in the Vegan Forum, if you are interested in being contacted regarding this please message my profile or contact me via email (k1613882@gmail.com). My research is attempting to further understandings of social relations and connection, particularly in specific lifestyle choices such as veganism.
Thank you for your time!

I would like to fill out your survey, but the link didn't show up. Would you mind posting it again?

One of the questions was "I can recognize most of the people that live in my local community"

What does that mean? Do I recognize their avatar? their name? I have never seen them. IRL they are unrecognizable.

Or are you referring to my real life neighbors?

another question was, "I think my local community is a good place to live in". I don't live in the forum. or are you referring to my real life community?

One of the questions was "I can recognize most of the people that live in my local community"

What does that mean? Do I recognize their avatar? their name? I have never seen them. IRL they are unrecognizable.

Or are you referring to my real life neighbors?

another question was, "I think my local community is a good place to live in". I don't live in the forum. or are you referring to my real life community?

Hi :) there is a section regarding your own personal local community and a separate section regarding the vegan forum community

Hi! I am still needing people to fill out this survey for my university thesis, any help would be appreciated!