Vegan Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

I think it's just a matter of preference, sometimes. I find the almond milk and coconut milk varieties very bland yet there seems to be a big enough market for them. It's becoming increasingly difficult to find soy ice cream which is my second favorite to the cashew milk ones.

I agree. That's especially true with cheese. I love Daiya, but I know a lot of people who can't stand it.

The coffee caramel is absolutely divine. DH loves the Chunky Monkey. I'm not wild about the Fudge brownie, but I will eat it. I haven't found the peanut butter flavor, but I understand it's pretty heavenly.

I'm going to get a chocolate cookie pie crust, fill it with the coffee caramel fudge ice cream, and serve it topped with hot chocolate sauce and cocowhip.

I just used the store locator on the B&J website. The PB and cookies is the only flavor that turned up 18 miles away at a Target...not sure I want to make the trip. I think I'll wait another month or so and see if it makes its way closer.

Reactions: ledboots
The coffee caramel is absolutely divine. DH loves the Chunky Monkey. I'm not wild about the Fudge brownie, but I will eat it. I haven't found the peanut butter flavor, but I understand it's pretty heavenly.

I'm going to get a chocolate cookie pie crust, fill it with the coffee caramel fudge ice cream, and serve it topped with hot chocolate sauce and cocowhip.
Thanks for the report! I'm so looking forward to trying the coffee caramel. I used to love coffee ice cream.

OK, so on my way home, I stopped at Stop & Shop and they had the peanut butter and cookie and the coffee caramel. OMG, both were really tasty, but the coffee flavor was a little lacking for me. Still, the caramel and chunks of chocolate totally made up for the lack of a stronger coffee flavor. The PB and cookies is fantastic. The store didn't have the Chunky Monkey or the fudge brownie, but I will pick them up when they do show up. :) I still love the So Delicious brands as well, but right now, the Ben & Jerry's is the front-runner. :D

Reactions: Poppy and AeryFairy
I'm eating the coffee and caramel right now! I love it! I checked my grocery store freezer for weeks; it finally appeared yesterday, even though it's not on the Ben and Jerry's website yet.

I definitely like it better than the coconut milk ice cream I've tried. The caramel flavor is great--I haven't eaten anything caramel in at least a year.

Looks like I'll have to make a trip to Stop and Shop. Seems to be the only place that carries it...about a twenty minute ride. Doable on my lunch hour!

Reactions: ledboots
Looks like I'll have to make a trip to Stop and Shop. Seems to be the only place that carries it...about a twenty minute ride. Doable on my lunch hour!

Wow - will you eat it at the shop ? Don't forget to call them and ask them to put one aside.;)

Reactions: KLS52
According to the website, it is available at Publix and Target here. Last time we looked there wasn't any. Hopefully it will turn up soon!

check out myvegansupermarket and there are tons of vegan friendly ice creams while we wait for ben and jerrys!

Reactions: KLS52
We have the Coffee Caramel and Chunky Monkey! Publix has it now! Made my day but at $5.79 a pint it will be a rare treat. I had my free coupons for these but will be awhile before we try the other flavors. I like both of these but the coffee is the best!

I haven't yet tried the Chunky Monkey or the Fudge Brownie (or whatever flavor it is). I'm waiting until next payday, lol. I, too, probably won't buy this a lot because it's pretty expensive. I wish it didn't have to cost nearly $6. Eek.