Vegan Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream

OMG, coffee caramel fudge...I will definitely be trying this.

This makes me happy! According to the website, it is available at my local Publix, Winn Dixie, CVS, and Walgreens! We shall see if it is true when we go grocery shopping on Friday.

Reactions: Amy SF
There's a B&J's Scoop Shop in Santa Monica, so if they have the nondairy flavors there, I can try them before committing to a whole pint. :)

This makes me happy! According to the website, it is available at my local Publix, Winn Dixie, CVS, and Walgreens! We shall see if it is true when we go grocery shopping on Friday.
Wow, CVS? I have one not far from me. This is exciting. :D

I'm so happy with SD cashew milk ice cream I don't need anything else ever again, lol. I'm glad B&J is using almond milk and not coconut milk, though. I find the latter so bland. The almond milk is a little better of the two, IMO. So I will definitely try it if and when it hits my stores but I won't be sad if I never find it.

I misread the "finder" and I discovered it is NOT available in my area. :(

They said it'll take 4-6 weeks to roll the flavours out, so maybe check it again in a few weeks :)

It's not coming to the UK for a while, but I have plans to seek it out when we're in Miami in April.

Reactions: PTree15
I haven't been to the store yet, but I will make it my mission to check weekly. I will be all over it when it comes out. :D