TV & Film Tv series you miss

I don't have live TV access at home, so it's pretty rare for me to follow a TV show as it airs. I generally don't get excited about a show until at least a few seasons are already out on DVD.

That said, I will jump on the Firefly bandwagon.

Firefly.jpg

Lie To Me (thought this was solid)
A Gifted Man (after only 1 season? really?)
Cash Cab (after all these years? really?)
Roseanne's Nuts (ok, i can see why. but it was hella funny.)
My Name is Earl (oh, the humanity)

Well for the second time I've just missed that new show about all the power generation in the world quitting. I think it's called Revolution. Might as well skip it now.

--and yes I know that wasn't what "TV series you miss" actually intended.

Meerkat Manor on Animal Planet. I miss watching those cute meerkats. :(

The No.1 Ladies Detective Agency which aired on HBO for only one season. I guess because it didn't have any sex or violence, it wasn't good enough for anyone. So much for cable TV being "better" than broadcast TV. :rolleyes:

I loved the first 3-4 seasons of Weeds. I didn't keep up afterwards. I've read some spoilers here and there though and it sounds like the show took some crazy dramatic turns and twists as the series continued.
Yes it did. It went from slightly plausible to utterly ridiculous. I couldn't watch the last season.

Yes it did. It went from slightly plausible to utterly ridiculous. I couldn't watch the last season.

Sounds like Nip/Tuck. I faithfully watched the first 2 seasons but each season after that just got more and more absurd . I ended up being so ****** and annoyed with it because it became so ridiculous, offensive, and unbearable to watch .

I loved Weeds when they still lived in Agrestic, but once they hit the road I started losing interest.

It lost that cool suburban-soccer-mom-drug-dealer feel which is what made the show for me.

Reactions: thefadedone
Awww that's a shame about Weeds. I watched it non-stop a while back but only got to the end of season 2. Need to get back into it actually.

I didn't like a few of those weeds seasons, but the last season was pretty good-- except the finale.