TV & Film Tv series you miss

I really liked Ted Danson in "Cheers" and "Bored to Death", both of which are shows that I miss. I was so disappointed when BtD was cancelled.

YOMG....I used to really like this show.....

I miss Becker.....theres just something that I luv, luv, luv about Ted Danson...and he rocks as Becker!!

Peace, LOve and Holistic Healing:)
I really liked Ted Danson in "Cheers" and "Bored to Death", both of which are shows that I miss. I was so disappointed when BtD was cancelled.

I liked him in Curb Your Enthusiasm. Another show I miss!

Reactions: Queerasaurus Rex
I liked that show that had that guy in it. You know the guy with the hair, and he did things.
He used to be in that show with the girl, and they went around doing things together.
She wore those clothes and it was funny sometimes, when they talked.
You know the show I'm talking about.

Sorry, I'm channeling a library patron that I heard asking for help in finding a book the other day.

Talking with the man yesterday about The Wonder Years. How could I have not thought of that for this thread. Still often makes me cry. :)

Reactions: RabbitLuvr
I liked that show that had that guy in it. You know the guy with the hair, and he did things.
He used to be in that show with the girl, and they went around doing things together.
She wore those clothes and it was funny sometimes, when they talked.
You know the show I'm talking about.

Sorry, I'm channeling a library patron that I heard asking for help in finding a book the other day.
:D

I miss the Sopranos. They should have ended the series maybe one half of a season earlier though, to end in their prime. But I miss being able to watch new Sopranos episodes.

I miss the Sopranos. They should have ended the series maybe one half of a season earlier though, to end in their prime. But I miss being able to watch new Sopranos episodes.

They're getting old enough one could rewatch them and they would seem new. Going to do that with the Wire and Oz soon.

Don't leaves on winds just kind of float and drift, though? I've personally never seen one soar, luckily, and if they did soar I'd be terrified of leaves constantly 'soaring'/smacking into my face.