The Weather.

Another beautiful day here and not as cold this morning. It was 10 degrees warmer than yesterday morning! It is now 75 and nice and sunny.

Todays 1-3 was a bust. Barely got a coating. And they decided last night to cancel school for today because they anticipated roads being bad. But they weren’t.

Saturday’s storm went out to sea as I feared. :pout: Looks like another winter season bust for me. Guess I had better get used to it.
Come to Cleveland :lol: !
We're having a repeat of Mondays storm, which dropped about 20 inches--we don't have anywhere to put more :(
We have a one car width drive that widens for two at the end, but now we can't get to the end.
The flakes are huge and it hasn't stopped. If it keeps up I'll end up taking another personal day :(

• Wow
Reactions: Chryssie
It is really cold! Windy, cloudy, some rain and only 49! It won't even warm up at all this afternoon. I am trying not to turn on the heat but I probably will.

The Santa Anas have arrived!

Got up this morning, the window is open as usual. Closed the blinds for privacy until I’m dressed, opened the door to the hallway because the breakfast cart had come around, and a gust of wind blowing through the open window was so strong, it slammed the apartment door shut. Thank goodness I didn’t have either hand in the doorway.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and Raven
Cold! I've had about 10 cups of green tea today already.

Today was supposed to warm up. It did clear up at 3 and is now 50. Not exactly warm! We are under a freeze warning for tonight!

We’ve been below freezing and I’m barely leaving the house for anything. Should reach 40 by Tuesday but then two more days in the 20’s after that. 🥶

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie
It’s 23 here…I think we will hit 32 today.

I was so cold after standing in the garden that we got into bed to watch the show on Netlix last night! I just went out and wore my winter coat but it feels like it has warmed up a bit.

Woke up to a coating of snow. They are trying to get me excited again for this coming Saturday with the potential for a major storm. I wish they wouldn’t do that.

Reactions: Raven
There was someone surprised I was working out in the cold... at 40 degrees.. That's nothing, haha.
It's only really cold if you have a ton of layers and are still freezing. I even took my winter coat off near the end of the day. The worst part is the wind. I travel in a golf cart, it has a windshield but nothing protects the sides.

I think I read it is meant to snow this week, not where I live, though!

I believe…I believe…I believe…I believe…❄️💙❄️💙❄️💙❄️

3A7D90B6-1363-4882-B282-7CB9DAF3F892.jpeg

It is not as cold this morning. Most places are in the low 50's. There is a good chance of rain all day and it won't warm up much. I always check the weather where my siblings live and it is 20 below zero in Rochester Minnesota!!