The Weather.

This is the best chance I've had in a few years now, for actually getting measurable snow. I'm trying not to get excited because the letdown is awful. It will depend on the temperature. Right now they are still saying a high of 38 so I don't know how mist weather people are saying 8-12 inches. That's not going to happen if the temperature doesn't drop. They are acknowledging that but for some reason they think it will get a bit colder. I'm cautiously optimistic which I haven't felt in a really long time lol.

We've had a couple of inches of new snow, which wasn't really supposed to happen, according to the weather people. It's been flurrying off and on all day, but it hasn't amounted to much since the first go-round of a couple of inches.

Reactions: KLS52
I woke up to it snowing this morning. We maybe got an inch. Then at 3:30 we had a snow squall for ten minutes. That was fun.

Reactions: PTree15
It snowed last night-my son drove home about 1:30am and said it was a white out!. Not that much, but this morning the roads were covered, but highway was fine. I snowed most of the day, and coming home the highway was terrible! everyone going about 30-40 mph. I saw dense black smoke up ahead and when I got off on my exit I saw a truck in the express lane completely engulfed in fire! Fire truck was there.

It is another miserable day as expected. I am going to skip the store this morning as I really don't need anything that can't wait until tomorrow! It is going to rain all day and the temps will only be around 60.

• Sad
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52