The Weather.

I work from home and end up rarely leaving the house. So most of the weather I "experience" is through the little temperature graphic on my computer's taskbar. Right now it says 48°F Sunny. It could be worse. I probably need to get out more. I'm trying. Having many indoor hobbies, including excessive reading, doesn't help.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
The wind is insane. It's been over an hour with nonstop gusts of up to 50-55 mph that make it feel like a tree can come down any minute. So scary!! 😞

• Friendly
  • Wow
Reactions: Chryssie and Raven
The wind is insane. It's been over an hour with nonstop gusts of up to 50-55 mph that make it feel like a tree can come down any minute. So scary!! 😞
That day was crazy!! I had to go to RI, and man, my car was getting pushed around on the highway.

Today was gorgeous out. I wish I could have squeezed in a walk, but it wasn't in the cards today.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
It is really lovely weather here today. Sunny and warm. I just went out with bare legs for the first time this year.

• Wow
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
@Chryssie I think my state (New York) is one of the top states people are leaving from. I hope I don't have too much trouble when the time comes for me to sell my house...:eek::p (Hmmm... I didn't find an obvious "outta here" smiley, but🚶‍♂️ should do nicely.)

I've visited Florida twice- in the summer! I think the locals were happy to have my business. One hotel/motel I stayed at had little lizards scooting around outside- can't find THAT in my state! The small-cat-size pink crabs running around at a botanical garden I visited were another memorable sight.

Reactions: KLS52
I love the lizards too but I could never tolerate the climate in Florida.
I would be scared of the wildlife and insects too! :laughing: It does look lovely. I would like a holiday/vacation there maybe when we don't have as many pets.

It has been nice and mild here today.

Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15