The Weather.

It is literally freezing here in Florida! It is 35 with a windchill of 28! It will warm up to the upper 50's later. I have wimped out and skipped going out for the sunrise.
Hi there from N. Florida. Yes, it is certainly chilly, but it will warm up in the next few days.
I actually like the chilly weather, and know its' much colder up north. But it does stop me
from bicycling or kayaking early mornings. cheers.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
The storm wasn't too bad at all where we are. Other people online have been saying that they have had their fences blow down. I can't see anything in our garden or next door.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
More rain. It's ridiculous. It's been weeks and weeks of gloomy weather. I think we've only had a handful of sunny days.

• Agree
Reactions: silva
More rain. It's ridiculous. It's been weeks and weeks of gloomy weather. I think we've only had a handful of sunny days.
Here too. All last week. Started with rain overnight last Sun turning to icy roads Mon morning when temps dropped. Rest of week rain in mid 30's to 40's and fog. Today temps dropped and we had pelting wet snow. Every day grey and foggy
This week should at least be dry. Still in 30's to 40's (F)

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
Dull and grey. The weather predicted sunny weather today and I just had to put the heating on!

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
I'm feeling chilly! The plumber is here so I don't want to put on the heating until he leaves.