The Weather.

@Danielle 10 F in Mississippi? :eek:

They're making it out to be a snowstorm tomorrow morning, then throughout Sat. I'll just wait and see, and really really try to get to work extra early-lucky to have that option
Not as cold, at least in the 20's now

@Danielle 10 F in Mississippi? :eek:

They're making it out to be a snowstorm tomorrow morning, then throughout Sat. I'll just wait and see, and really really try to get to work extra early-lucky to have that option
Not as cold, at least in the 20's now
Yep

They've been warning of a snowstorm here, thurs night to saturday. I woke up in time to leave early but the news said it would be worse later in afternoon, so I stayed home. I could deal with a rough morning as theres not traffic at 4:30, but not when the highway is a snow covered parking lot coming home! It's take me 3x's the time to get home the last time it snowed a lot.
Now it's coming down pretty hard, and it's super heavy and wet 🌨️

Yeah, apparently the storm is staying south of us.
So, it's snowing already, which it wasn't supposed to do until late afternoon. I'll take it, though. :) I hope we get the high end of the predicted amount (2 inches, lol). With the cold weather, even the little bit of snow we got in the last storm is still on the ground.

• Informative
Reactions: KLS52 and shyvas
So glad I stayed home! I ended up sleeping till 9 :eek: . Felt soooo good! And it started snowing heavily at 10, which is when I thought I could leave if I did go in to work.
WIsh the houses across the street from me were colorful. Just everything so black, grey, and white. I should plant something with red berries outside the window

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
I got a nice walk in while it was flurrying. We barely got a coating. The radar shows that it is snowing now but when I look out my window there's nothing happening lol. I'll never understand weather. I can see not putting much stock in predictions because they are generalized, but you would think real time radar would be accurate. 🤷

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
Boss said I should be used to driving in snow since I’m from Illinois had to remind him I never actually drove in the snow. I only helped with getting it off the car and gps lol. Apparently a couple people showed up to help de ice, but no one else came in. He texted me at 6am that there was no work anyway, when I was sleeping after staying up late

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
It is quite dull and a bit chilly here, but not as cold as it has been. There is meant to be a storm here tomorrow, but it probably won't affect me where I live. Storm Isha.

Reactions: KLS52
There is a yellow weather warning of strong winds and the rain is supposed to start this evening. We shouldn't be too badly affected.

• Friendly
It is literally freezing here in Florida! It is 35 with a windchill of 28! It will warm up to the upper 50's later. I have wimped out and skipped going out for the sunrise.

• Friendly
It should warm up this week. Unfortunately it's bringing rain and husband/son have not yet addressed the water issue. Four days of rain in a row is not good. Hopefully it won't be downpours.

IMG_8184.jpeg