The Weather.

Just got an alert for a severe thunderstorm storm. I hope son isn’t deep into the trails with the dogs if it happens. The bad thing about him living at home is I know everything he does and I worry lol. It wouldn’t be so bad if he didn’t live here. Ignorance can be bliss haha.

Much cooler this morning. I had to wear a long sleeved top for the first time in a while.

We had some rumbles but nothing bad at all. It is cooler this morning. Feels nice but it will still reach 85 this afternoon. But less humid. Might be a beach day.

Not quite as hot today and rain is expected. That Sahara sand is coming and will make it really dry and the air quality will suffer.

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven
Absolutely gorgeous day…didn’t even hit 80 and low humidity. Nice dry breeze.

We’re still hovering around 88/89F (31/32C) and high humidity. I’m either inside with A/C or in my neighbors pool. I can’t complain. And I don’t seem to need the A/C constantly. I’m comfortable at 80 degrees as an inside temperature. I run the A/C about 8-10 hrs a day, on and off for an hour or two at a time. It’s been working well with keeping the electric bill down too.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
We’re still hovering around 88/89F (31/32C) and high humidity. I’m either inside with A/C or in my neighbors pool. I can’t complain. And I don’t seem to need the A/C constantly. I’m comfortable at 80 degrees as an inside temperature. I run the A/C about 8-10 hrs a day, on and off for an hour or two at a time. It’s been working well with keeping the electric bill down too.

That's hot but it's far hotter over here. 🥵

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
Inland is miserable! We've been hitting mid-90s. It's awful. The heat index was over 100 yesterday. I had to go out to the farm stand today, and It was soooo hot. Couldn't wait to get back inside. I'm not enjoying this heat at all, lol. I have a friend who loves this sort of weather. I don't know how she doesn't melt in it.

I don't understand how people like hot weather at all. I can't stand cold either. :D

It has been warm, but not too hot the past few days here. It feels like the summer has been dragging on forever to me.

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
Inland is miserable! We've been hitting mid-90s. It's awful. The heat index was over 100 yesterday. I had to go out to the farm stand today, and It was soooo hot. Couldn't wait to get back inside. I'm not enjoying this heat at all, lol. I have a friend who loves this sort of weather. I don't know how she doesn't melt in it.
I was thinking it must be a bit hotter for you being inland. I also have a friend who absolutely thrives in the heat. She can bake in it all day long and never complain that she’s too hot. She does hate the cold lol.

• Wow
Reactions: PTree15
I pretty much don’t do well in either extreme but I definitely tolerate cold better than heat.

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15
It may only be 6:30 am but this is still too warm for me to be able to enjoy my morning walks. I don’t look forward to them anymore…they are just a chore that needs to get done and over with. ☹️
1A3AB556-544A-4EDC-8DA0-7F7765765C8B.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven