The Weather.

Wow KLS that is warmer than it was here this morning! I think it was 74 or so. We did get a nice little thunderstorm just now so it won't be quite as hot.

Reactions: KLS52
We got a total of 5 drops of rain and some thunder. This is getting scary…the lack of rain. Although we are still only being asked to cut back our water consumption by 15%. But everything is so dry…the grass is dead, the flowers are dead. The vegetable gardens are not doing that well.

We had a real thunderstorm and flood warning the day before. We didn't actually get any kind of flood, but did get a good soaking rain for I guess a couple hours?
So happy today is cooler! I have to shut the air off or it seems to turn on no matter how it feels. I used to just set it at 78, but now I'll just manually turn it on. The thermostat is in a very bad location-across from a window. even with thick drapes it still seems to trigger it
My electric bill last month was $159 :cold_sweat:

We had big thunderstorms here earlier. Hopefully that will bring the temps down. I took a nap during it.😆

We’ve had a gorgeous three days here. Mornings are more Fall like. I love it. I have to wear long sleeves and a light jacket for morning walks. I do shed the jacket once I get going though. But still need the long sleeves. It gets warm in the afternoon but less humidity and very tolerable.

I’m getting excited for “ber” months! Lol

Reactions: PTree15
We’ve had a gorgeous three days here. Mornings are more Fall like.
I am looking forward to Autumn too.

It has cooled down a lot here. My husband and brother say that it hasn't rained in London like it has at the coast.

Finally getting some rain…doesn’t look like much. Not enough to help the drought but at least the grass/trees/plants will get a little, much needed drink. I hope it doesn’t cancel out the morning walk with the senior connection group. I’m going to go out at 7 myself and walk my usual route. Then at 9 I’ll go over to the track where they meet and hope that it won’t be raining.

We got a thunderstorm while I was at the library bookstore this afternoon. Looks like it was a good soaking rain which was needed. Temps dropped to below 90!

We finally got a decent soaking rain too! It didn’t last that long but it was still a good one.

Sunday was brutal, hot and humid. Real feel in the 90's. I had to use the AC after not turning it on for a few days.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and Raven
I've had the a/c off this last week too, but today has been POURING on/off, and when it's off, it's just so humid and yucky. I've run the whole house fan instead, but I may turn the air for a bit. Sweaty :shtf:
Supposed to rain this allllll week, and hot again

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
We are going to have lots of rain the rest of the week. There was a thunderstorm today and the rain chances are very high for the next 7 days! We are going into the most active time for hurricanes now too.

Too hot and humid. I was all red when I got home as I did 10,000 steps. I didn't realise how far it was there and back. :lol:

• Friendly
Hot and humid here. Temps in high the 80's with real feel in the 90's.

• Friendly
We've been getting rain all week, and from the sound of it, rain all of next week too.