The Weather.

It’s pouring here now! I’d say YAY! But…now I have to worry about getting water in the garage/lower level because I keep getting flash flood alerts on my phone lol. 🤦🏻‍♀️ But the last two times when it rained for two days we did ok. I also purchased these barriers on amazon…so far we haven’t needed them. 🤞🏻

It’s pouring here now! I’d say YAY! But…now I have to worry about getting water in the garage/lower level because I keep getting flash flood alerts on my phone lol. 🤦🏻‍♀️ But the last two times when it rained for two days we did ok. I also purchased these barriers on amazon…so far we haven’t needed them. 🤞🏻
We have a flood warning, too. It's crazy! So far, so good in the basement. I hope you are able to avoid any flooding issues.

Reactions: KLS52
Currently 69 degrees at 11 a.m. with a real feel of 75. I’m wearing long sleeves in the house. It feels good!

• Love
Reactions: PTree15
Currently 69 degrees at 11 a.m. with a real feel of 75. I’m wearing long sleeves in the house. It feels good!
I wore a light hoodie to bed last night because my pj's included a sleeveless top. This is my favorite time or the year! Cool, crisp and sunny!

I wore a light hoodie to bed last night because my pj's included a sleeveless top. This is my favorite time or the year! Cool, crisp and sunny!
I want it to get a bit cooler here, I prefer Spring and Autumn.:)

Wow…we are having quite the downpour right now. I hope we get a thunder boom or two…it is predicted but it never seems to happen. What ever happened to all of the good scary thunderstorms we used to get when I was younger? I can do without the lightening, though, that’s for sure.

It’s way too hot/muggy though. Yesterday I had to put the AC on. I didn’t really mind since our electric bill was so good. I know I can afford to turn it on for a few days in September if I need to. I just wish it would stay under 80 degrees. It’s too warm for this time of year when the real feel is 87/92.

It’s just starting ease up now but still getting booms here and there. This was a decent one with little lightening. Daughter said Vischer went outside, got soaked, but didn’t pee because the lightening scared him. Haha. She’s mad. Lol.

• Friendly
Should only reach 80 today. 🤞🏼Bright sunshine. Hopefully low-ish humidity. Right now it's 60 with 87% humidity but I find the air dries out once the sun comes up. More 🤞🏼🤞🏼