The Weather.

Looking forward to the next three days with temps in the 70's. But I do see some 80 degree days still in the extended forecast. 😠

I put an app on my phone to see what the temperature was in my house. It gives two different readings, 13.9 °C, but the "natural temperature" is 17.6 °C.

I wanted to see how cold it would have to get before I put my heating on. It isn't cold enough at the moment.

Same old thing today but they say it will be drier later next week. The rocket got delayed again and tonight is still iffy!

I'm sure it feels colder here in the mornings than in London!

Nice and sunny this morning but as always rain is in the forecast for later. The percentages go down for the next few days though so maybe we will dry out some.

Can't complain about the weather here either. A day or two ago they were thinking about a frost warning, but it didn't happen. My Romano beans, kale, and peppers are still doing their turning-CO2-into-living-matter thing (although I wasn't worried about the kale- in fact, it's put on a very noticeable growth spurt lately).

Can't complain about the weather here either. A day or two ago they were thinking about a frost warning, but it didn't happen. My Romano beans, kale, and peppers are still doing their turning-CO2-into-living-matter thing (although I wasn't worried about the kale- in fact, it's put on a very noticeable growth spurt lately).
We haven't had the frost warning yet, and my basil plant is still doing well. I need to cut it back today, though, as I can see I have enough for a couple of batches of pesto.

Reactions: Brian W and Tom L.
@Chryssie In my area, the radio often has severe weather forecasts of any kind for the rest of the country, as well as whatever the weather is going to be locally. But over the past 3 days, it seemed like their forecast for hurricanes in the southeast was changing about every hour or so.