The Weather.

It was 30°C on Thursday and on Friday. 🥵 Today it has got better: 19°C with cool wind, and i even have to wear my vintage soviet cardigan when i sit and eat outside.😁 I'm going to put the last chaise-longue (which isn't broken yet) under our pine and catch some irradiated sunlight.⛅

• Friendly
Reactions: Raven and PTree15
Right now, it's not too hot, but it will get near 90 F :eek:. I am sitting on my deck having coffee and a scone. :) It's actually not too humid at the moment.

It was pretty muggy at 7 am but now that the sun has burned through a bit it doesn’t feel very humid. Even yesterday, people were saying how hot it was, but in the back bedroom where I was watching tv, there was a nice breeze coming through both windows and I even had to shut off the fan. I think I’m going to do ok this Summer. I’m liking that I don’t have to wear a sweater because of central AC. Who would have thunk it lol.

It was pretty muggy at 7 am but now that the sun has burned through a bit it doesn’t feel very humid. Even yesterday, people were saying how hot it was, but in the back bedroom where I was watching tv, there was a nice breeze coming through both windows and I even had to shut off the fan. I think I’m going to do ok this Summer. I’m liking that I don’t have to wear a sweater because of central AC. Who would have thunk it lol.
Oooh, nice on the breeze. You are closer to the shore, so hopefully you won't get the humidity as much. I was still sleeping at 7 a.m. so I missed the muggies. :D There is a lovely breeze at the moment. I don't want to run my errands, haha. I just want to stay outside as long as I can. :D I do like that I have central air for the crazy-hot weather, but I prefer fresh air. I think the awning over my deck will definitely help keep the house a little cooler so that the AC won't kick in as much.

• Friendly
Reactions: Chryssie and Val
Oooh, nice on the breeze. You are closer to the shore, so hopefully you won't get the humidity as much. I was still sleeping at 7 a.m. so I missed the muggies. :D There is a lovely breeze at the moment. I don't want to run my errands, haha. I just want to stay outside as long as I can. :D I do like that I have central air for the crazy-hot weather, but I prefer fresh air. I think the awning over my deck will definitely help keep the house a little cooler so that the AC won't kick in as much.
Well let’s see how I feel when August arrives lol. I might be singing a completely different tune!

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
It's going to be in the 90's with high humidity. I haven't gone outside yet, but the windows are still open and so far so good!
I have had the a/c run this summer, and so thankful for it! Work hasn't run the air much and it's been so hot there- I have two desk fans

Down here in the southern hemisphere, we celebrated the winter solstice yesterday. I am so grateful that the days are going to start getting longer now. I'm really not a "winter person". Today we will have a high of 15 celcius (59F) and a low of 7C (44F). It's showery and windy and generally the kind of weather that makes you want to stay inside!