The Weather.

It's another beautiful day in the neighborhood. I wish all of summer would be like this: sunny, breezy, dry and temps in the 70s.
Believe it or not I need it a bit warmer...maybe 82 as long as there’s low humidity. 😁

Reactions: Val and PTree15
Believe it or not I need it a bit warmer...maybe 82 as long as there’s low humidity. 😁
Geez, 82°F is 27°C! Too hot for my liking. With our humidity we always suffocate in this temperatures. 70°F is too hot for me either, because it's 21°C!:shtf: I remember it being 14°C (57°F) recently, and i was feeling very comfortable in my long-sleeved thin (summer) top. I have finally changed my usual pants for super thin pants, lol. But i'm still not comfortable with the idea of going out at daytime, because it's too hot. I've no idea what to do. Maybe there will be colder at the country... and i'll be devoured by mosquitos, uuugh. My hometown is in the South, and our climate is very different from the rest of SPb area. Really hot.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and PTree15
Geez, 82°F is 27°C! Too hot for my liking. With our humidity we always suffocate in this temperatures.
It’s out of character for me to like it that warm but fir some reason, I’m waking up feeling very chilled and I’ve been cold in the house. Today I wore a fleece top and bottom undergarment under my shirt and pants. That’s ridiculous for 70 degree weather! I might be fighting off something because I haven’t felt myself for two days and have been very fatigued despite sleeping good at night. I’m sleeping quite a bit during the day as well and not getting much accomplished. Whatever it is I hope it goes away soon.

It’s out of character for me to like it that warm but fir some reason, I’m waking up feeling very chilled and I’ve been cold in the house. Today I wore a fleece top and bottom undergarment under my shirt and pants. That’s ridiculous for 70 degree weather! I might be fighting off something because I haven’t felt myself for two days and have been very fatigued despite sleeping good at night. I’m sleeping quite a bit during the day as well and not getting much accomplished. Whatever it is I hope it goes away soon.
I hope you feel better soon, KLS.

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52
Vyzdoravlivayte skoreye! (Get better as soon as you can). :hug:
P.S. i feel freezy too if i'm not sleeping well. (And the quality of sleep is not equal to its duration,- so it may seem to me that i should feel good because i slept for 12 hrs, but it doesn't work. OTOH, i may sleep for 4 hrs and be filled with energy).

Thunder is roaring from afar! It has been like that for 20 minutes already. It should have been a big thunderstorm somewhere in Pushkin! Here we've had only some brief rain, more like drizzle, but now cars beneath my windows are making louder noises than at night, uuugh.

Yaroslavl' has been flooded! (Town's drainage system failed to protect the yards). All cars are floating, people are wandering in the water,- a lot of vehicles either drowned, or were damaged by huge hail. Btw, we went to Yaroslavl' in winter, and i can say, it's quite a poor district (no wonder that water drainage systems are cr@ppy).