The Weather.

It’s a gorgeous morning. We are on our way back from a grocery pick up. 9 am and 70 degrees with bright sunshine. It will be quite warm today. I’m sure I will be complaining of the heat later in the day. Sadly I missed my walk because of the pick up so I don’t know if I will walk in the heat later on. We shall see.

Reactions: Val and Chryssie
Today is gorgeous. I’m not even that hot. I did my errands/chores early and now I’m relaxing. I even turned off the fan, it’s that comfortable.
It’s actually only 78 and humidity is low.

Reactions: Val
Really nice sunny day, mid to upper 60's---and crazy windy! 🌬
I stopped at Aldi and took the cart to my car to bag, opened the hatch and my 4 bags flew......away......
I was able to get three of them, at least I got my ICLE bag.
From now on I'm making sure they're secured :lol:
Oh, that's nasty when things fly away... Sorry about your lost bag.:hug: Last year, once i was approaching a tram stop, i almost flew away, because of sudden gusts of wind that blew from Finn gulf shore (it's not very far from that tram stop,- i was going to work which literally stands on the shore). I nearly fell, and it was funny to watch people around, balancing on the wind, trying to stay on their feet and yelling out curses. The gusts disappeared as suddenly as they appeared, and later, nothing reminded of that stormy wind, because all the time, before and after the gusts, it was calm and sunny. We have a saying (a meme): "It's Piter, baby!" ("Piter"="Saint-Petersburg").😁

Having an awesome thunder storm. They’re always so quick though. Wonder why that is. Two or three booms and it’s done.
Those storms skirted us. I heard a few rumbles, but we mostly got some rain for about 20 minutes. It's still cloudy, though.

• Friendly
There has been some really nasty weather here today because of the tropical storm. There were two tornado warnings on the TV when I got home! No actual funnel clouds formed and it wasn't near me. It has just been raining all day!

Those storms skirted us. I heard a few rumbles, but we mostly got some rain for about 20 minutes. It's still cloudy, though.
We are in the cyclone too! Today i thought i wouldn't get out of the house, because the rain was pouring like crazy, and the gusts of strong wind appeared from nowhere. I had to wait until almost 10p.m. (until the weather is normal again). Therefore, i came back home at 11.40p.m.

• Wow
  • Friendly
Reactions: Raven and PTree15
We had a thunderstorm here too yesterday. My dogs started barking as they thought it was fireworks!

• Friendly
Gorgeous morning. Sunny and a little cooler, 60 degrees for my walk at 7:15 am. A little too windy for my liking but not horrible.