The Weather.

My chat-bot "Alice" told me it would start raining in about an hour and stop raining at ~9p.m. I hope it stops earlier than yesterday, because i want to have a normal walk, not like yesterday. Yesterday's walk was actually fine, except crowds of humanoids. And i stumbled across a police car that was moving in the opposite direction. I wasn't wearing a mask, but that's nothing, compared to the fact that i was walking in the middle of the road. They (the police dudes) got scared and tried to turn left (who knows how crazy i am), but i stopped and they continued their way in the same direction, haha. People usually don't harrass disabled here, because they think that they might be unpredictable and even mentally ill (what about me,- they see my stick and think that i'm disabled too). Police doesn't want to deal with disabled, because it's a "haemorrhoids".😆

People usually don't harrass disabled here, because they think that they might be unpredictable and even mentally ill (what about me,- they see my stick and think that i'm disabled too). Police doesn't want to deal with disabled, because it's a "haemorrhoids".😆

:hug:

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
Today is gorgeous. Later on, I'm going with a friend to check out a park that is filled with mountain laurel. Some of it has started to bloom in my area, so we are hoping this park is in the same state, though it is north of here, so we're not sure. In any event, it will be nice to walk (properly social distanced, of course) with another human. :)

Yesterday was our overcast day. Waited all day for the expected rain that was supposed to come late morning. It finally rained early evening which was good because I didn’t water the flowers figuring it was nature’s turn.
Today should be nice and sunny by noon.

Perfect today--upper 70's and sunny. The whole entire weekend should be similar!
Earlier this week was 90's and soooo humid

It is cloudy this morning and there will be scattered showers throughout the day. Of course it will be very warm, near 90.

• Friendly
Well...it's gonna be in the upper 60's today!
I was chilly with a sheet and blanket last night but refused to close the window. Getting up for another blanket would have been too hard...