The Weather.

It is partly cloudy and breezy. The temperature is just about perfect at 75 F. There is a good chance of more rain later on.

Reactions: Val
Nice morning but increasing clouds then rain this afternoon...high 51 degrees.
Are you getting snow? We're supposed to get some sort of mix overnight with possible accumulation. Why couldn't we have this stuff in February, lol? I'm on to spring already! :D It's nice out right now, though, and I'm going for a walk in a bit.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and shyvas
It's a gorgeous day today. I'm going for a walk in a bit. Such a nice change from yesterday, when we had snow and rain and just gray skies all day. It's much warmer today, as well.

• Friendly
For California in April it's been cloudy, chilly, and windy. Been keeping my walks too short. Today I will bundle up and do a couple of miles.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val and PTree15
The storm has moved by here but still nasty as the line moves East! Some trees were blown over!
We're apparently getting nasty storms tomorrow. Not looking forward to another day with high winds and thunder and lightning.

Today ended up to be quite nice, despite the initial forecast of a cloudy, gloomy day. It was a little cool for this time of year, though.

• Friendly
We're apparently getting nasty storms tomorrow. Not looking forward to another day with high winds and thunder and lightning.

Today ended up to be quite nice, despite the initial forecast of a cloudy, gloomy day. It was a little cool for this time of year, though.

I hope that you don't have to go out anywhere. :confused:

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
It's snowing, and I mean height of winter huge *** flakes!
I left with a sweatjacket on, and thought, oh, it'll warm up :ignore:
Just stop by May already! every nice sunny day it's windy, or raining...or snowing

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: KLS52 and Chryssie