The Weather.

We've had beautiful weather today. It was (and still is) quite chilly (28°F), but the sun was up and the skies were blue in the afternoon, when i was going to work. I love riding a "route taxi" on Sofia highway, if it (the bus) is half-empty, when there are no stinky passengers next to me, and when the weather is great (and, of course, if there are no jams),- it makes me feel like i'm going on an excursion, not to work.
This is our main "Southern TETZ" ("Thermal power station").
IMG_20200229_135305.jpg

Reactions: Chryssie
35 (with a feels like 24) now, going up to 45. Partly cloudy. Would be ok but the wind is going to kill it for me.

• Friendly
Reactions: Val
Today will be very nice with temperatures in the low 70's. The only thing I don't enjoy is the wind blowing around all the pollen!

• Friendly
It's going to be very sunny with temps. around 22°C. :) It would seem like it's May not March and all the trees are in
full blossom.

Cloudy, today, with rain on and off all day. It’s probably a good thing because my pain level has increased since trying to walk everyday. But I can’t not go out. It’s way too confining/depressing sitting in the house all day. The next three days look promising, though.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
Cloudy, today, with rain on and off all day. It’s probably a good thing because my pain level has increased since trying to walk everyday. But I can’t not go out. It’s way too confining/depressing sitting in the house all day. The next three days look promising, though.
Same here on the weather. I didn't walk yesterday (I should have gotten out before the rain came).

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52