The Weather.

It's a gorgeous day and the sky is sapphire blue. I'm planning to go for a long walk this afternoon.:innocent:
We lucked out today. It was supposed to be cloudy, but the sun was shining while my sister and I did a nice hike not far from my house. It was a fabulous afternoon.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and Val
We have crazy weather today: +7°C (44°F), stormy wind and isolated showers. The air is extremely wet, as usual. It's drizzling in my hometown at the moment.
Big tides in Finn gulf occur very frequently, and, as a rule, we're even not aware of all the cases when they close the dam. But i'm sure that today is the case. 2 latest closures were on Jan.22nd and on Feb.5th. It appeared to be, that on Feb.5th, it was a serious threat to the city, but i didn't know. It's hard to imagine what would have happened to SPb without the dam. 🌬 🌊 :hide:

The rain is here.

Just to clarify, I'm not complaining but just stating a fact. :D

I only ever dislike the rain when I have to drive as there are more accidents due to reckless driving. People see to forget that it takes longer to break on a wet road. :unamused:

Upgrade: the downpour is here. But it's not a normal downpour. It sounds like billions of needles are hammering our windows at the same time, because the wind has increased and now it's closer to hurricane. I'm glad i made it home before the rain (i had been at the clinic). And i'm glad we have plastic windows now. But mom has headed out to work. I'm a little worried.:hmm:

• Friendly
Reactions: Brian W
Today, it's bright and sunny. It's supposed to be in the 40s. Might have to get out for another walk. :)