The Weather.

It was nice and sunny earlier, but the clouds are rolling in. No wet weather is expected until next week, which is good. I'm helping my sister move this weekend, and we need decent weather. :)

Reactions: Chryssie and KLS52
Winter is back today! It is going to be chilly (in the 50's), windy (wind advisory) and there will be some rain showers. But after all this mess today, the weekend will be nice!

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
The wind made it feel very chilly this morning. Just back from town and going to have some lunch.

It's good to be back home as the town is just hustle and bustle.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
It is very chilly here in Florida today! The windchill factor is in play making some areas in the low 30's! My phone says it is 37 here. The sun is shining and it will warm up to the low to mid 60's later.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and shyvas
It is very chilly here in Florida today! The windchill factor is in play making some areas in the low 30's! My phone says it is 37 here. The sun is shining and it will warm up to the low to mid 60's later.
So weird! It's almost 50 here, which is pretty balmy for this time of year.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and Val
So weird! It's almost 50 here, which is pretty balmy for this time of year.
The weather is totally insane!
It doesn't even seem weird anymore. And it's totally insane. I can't remember the last time i had to wear my winter coat for the whole day. There are no minus temperatures anymore, and i don't need a winter coat. Some people still wear something warm, but they feel hot and uncomfortable. Most of the citizens wear light autumn or summer jackets. I'm more cold-proof than average Petersburgians,- though they are very endurant, compared to Moskvichi (Moscovits), so i'm walking around in my comfy long-sleeved summer top.
Tonight my right foot got soaked, because i stepped into a pit with rain water (maybe my shoe is corrupt). The weather tonight was outstanding (in a bad way). I came out (of lyceum) and headed to the bus stop and an Azeri shop, where i usually buy stuff like nuts/seeds, fruits and lemonades. The wind and the rain were so fierce, that i couldn't open my eyes, and i hardly crossed the road (my summer top got soaked, and i felt like the wind "was taking the soul out of me"). I decided to put on the coat when i get on a bus, because there was a downpour, and i wanted to put on something dry later, when i really need it. I soaked to bones under the icy rain, and got frozen like a tzutzik (because my work building stands on Finn gulf shore). But i was ok. I got into "French boulevard" mall, waited until it's 8.15p.m., and went to Moscowsky railway station by subway. Then i got on "Martlet" train and came to Kolpino. I was walking on foot (for 23 minutes) to Okey mall, because i needed food, and that ****ing icy downpour was slashing my face. My hair was 100% wet, and my forehead started aching, so i put my palm on the forehead in order to warm it a little (it helped). ...Well, i'm quite used to blizzards, but i'm not used to icy showers in winter. My right foot was wet, but it didn't get frozen. I was glad that my winter coat is water-proof. Ugh... It was a messy hike, - i didn't get any pleasure out of it, lol. At least i got food... Then i took a cab home.
I'm hoping to take a walk tomorrow (from Cucumber district to Bonny-clabber district, as i always do), and i'll probably take my fancy blue polyester hat with me, "just in case".🧢

It's going to be 19°C today and I will be joining a group for a walk in a park, north of my place. Tomorrow's temp. will be 22 °C which is unusual for February.

Reactions: Val
It's going to be 21° C and these are Spring temperatures. The trees are in full blossom and the birds don't seem to know what to do. It must be tough on nature and wildlife to have such strange weather. :rolleyes:

• Agree
Today will be another warm day but the cold front with rain is moving in later. The temperature will drop into the 40's F overnight and be chilly with some more rain tomorrow. Yuck!

• Friendly
It's a beautiful day today!☀ I'm riding a "route taxi" at the moment - going to work. There is no snow, but it's approx. 32°F. I'm on Sophia highway now, and we've overpassed Kuz'molovskoye water reservoire. Blue sky reflects itself in the water arms of the reservoire, and also in gigantic puddles in the fields. The sun is up, and i'm playing for Mrs. Victoria Sogreyeva tonight.💖 I just hope that she won't strangle me for not having learnt the valses.😁

Last edited:
Reactions: PTree15