TV & Film The Walking Dead

Just asking for verification... some people are using spoiler tags and some aren't... should we just add the word spoilers to the thread title?
I assumed that people would know there'd be spoilers - but hey, you know what they say about people who assume! :oops: This is why I avoid the internet altogether on my TV nights. Tumblr just about kills me! ;)
If I should put spoiler tag thingys - please let me know how to!

Edited to add: thanks for the help; I've fixed mah post.

I slept through season two, honestly. The past couple weeks we have been going to the dive bar and watching it there. I kind of like doing that. We split a pitcher, watch the show and talk to friends.

I slept through season two, honestly. The past couple weeks we have been going to the dive bar and watching it there. I kind of like doing that. We split a pitcher, watch the show and talk to friends.

Overall Season 2 wasn't as action packed as Season 1. It was more dialogue and more about character development.

He was bad news man, you're better off without him!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

LukeSkywalkerNooooo-290x160.jpg

:yes:

Rick used to get on my nerves but I'm liking him more in this season. In fact most of the main characters are being less irritating generally. The scriptwriters must have been reading the fan's views online. :weird:

I like the fact that he's becoming more of a hard *** and possibly losing his ****.

Man. That episode rocked so hard. My only wish was that Carl didn't off Lori fast enough, and she turned - and then attacked him. I despise that little shitlet.

Rick's reaction was one of the most sincere, heart-wrenching moments of acting I've ever seen. He went right up to join the ranks of Aaron Paul as Jesse Pinkman for me. Wow.
I like the way you think!:up:

It actually occurred to me that it wouldn't be realistic because a zombie baby wouldn't have teeth. Yes, those are the kinds of things I think about when I'm sitting on the toilet or waiting in line at the grocery store. The more recent Dawn of the Dead movie had a zombie baby. Mom was bit, dad tied her down and delivered the zombie baby. Good stuff.

Great movie!

Maybe zombie babies are born with teeth? :shrug:

BF got me hooked. I have the hardest time paying attention to anything on tv. Going to the bar helps.

Reactions: PiSis
The thing about Carl is, I hated him in every other season but I think after what just happened he's going to be an interesting character.

I think he will turn to the dark side. You just don't come back after that! My prediction is that he will join the Governor and the Governor will gladly take him under his wing. Carl will fill the void from losing his family and the Governor will be Carl's new father figure. Rick will be too busy mourning and going crazy to pay attention to Carl.

WHAT IF?
Carl didn't shoot his mom? what if he couldn't go through with it or didn't want to go through with it and only fired the shot to make Maggie (and all of us) think he did?

HELP! I am having a crisis. I am no longer able to get AMC so I can't get my live Walking Dead fix! Where do you guys that don't have cable watch it? I hate to wait till the next day to view it :(. I'm way too impatient!

HELP! I am having a crisis. I am no longer able to get AMC so I can't get my live Walking Dead fix! Where do you guys that don't have cable watch it? I hate to wait till the next day to view it :(. I'm way too impatient!

Oh dear! Perhaps you can find some livestream online? I know there are streams for some of the more popular shows like Grimm and whatnot. Maybe there's one for the Walking Dead.

I'm busy for the next 30 minutes but if you'd like I can try and find one for you. It can be a pain to sift through all of the potential candidates and pick a right one sometimes. :p