TV & Film The Walking Dead

• creepy anticipation: having to wait to find out who was watching Carol from behind the tree on the other side of the fence. :iiam:

Did we find out who this was yet? Was it the other prisoners watching them?:confused: I've got an annoying habit of daydreaming while I'm watching shows.

Reactions: PiSis
Did we find out who this was yet? Was it the other prisoners watching them?:confused: I've got an annoying habit of daydreaming while I'm watching shows.
on The Talking Dead show, T-Dog confirmed it was
Andrew, the prisoner Rick locked in that courtyard with all the zombies and who we all thought was undead.

:ms:

Reactions: CrowCaw
on The Talking Dead show, T-Dog confirmed it was
Andrew, the prisoner Rick locked in that courtyard with all the zombies and who we all thought was undead.

:ms:

The one who opened the gate to the groups area and lured the walkers there, and turned on the alarm, yes? He was nuts, what did he hope to gain from all that anyway? So he's gonna live completely alone in a prison forever? Good plan, dude. :rolleyes:

The one who opened the gate to the groups area and lured the walkers there, and turned on the alarm, yes? He was nuts, what did he hope to gain from all that anyway? So he's gonna live completely alone in a prison forever? Good plan, dude. :rolleyes:
yep, he was the one. and what a relief it was when...
Oscar shot him and chose not to shoot Rick.

Reactions: kazyeeqen
One of my favorite things about this show is that they can, will, and do kill pretty much anyone off without a second thought. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat, as opposed to most shows, where there is a cast of a couple characters that are almost completely secure unless something incredibly major happens. When a character on The Walking Dead gets into a dangerous situation, it really feels dangerous. It makes you think "I wonder if so-and-so will actually die?" instead of "I wonder how so-and-so is going to get out of this? Because I know they will."

One of my favorite things about this show is that they can, will, and do kill pretty much anyone off without a second thought. Always keeps you on the edge of your seat, as opposed to most shows, where there is a cast of a couple characters that are almost completely secure unless something incredibly major happens. When a character on The Walking Dead gets into a dangerous situation, it really feels dangerous. It makes you think "I wonder if so-and-so will actually die?" instead of "I wonder how so-and-so is going to get out of this? Because I know they will."
this is so true, and i have real conflicting feelings about it. i love the edge-of-your-seatness for not knowing who's going to go, but i hate the fact that anyone can go.
i've gotten so attached to certain characters and if they go, it'll be the end of the apocalyptic world as we know it.

this is so true, and i have real conflicting feelings about it. i love the edge-of-your-seatness for not knowing who's going to go, but i hate the fact that anyone can go.
i've gotten so attached to certain characters and if they go, it'll be the end of the apocalyptic world as we know it.

If they kill off Glenn I swear to God there will be lots of important screenwriters being punched in the face by me because he's such a cutie.

tumblr_m1kqfd19LV1r6cq8k.gif

Great scene. I liked his expression and how he handed the weapon back to Rick. Clearly not his first rodeo...

I liked when he refused to explain himself when they had the gun to his head too, he seems very cool, and understands the pressures people are under. Seems to, at least, it's early. I guess he'll stick around for a little bit at least, on account of replacing token T-dog?

Mustache guy though...

It's like Game of Thrones, "Let's kill EV-ERY-BODY!"