TV & Film The Walking Dead

I was confused during parts but always on the edge of my seat. All in all; a good one.

I thought we were going to see Lori-Walker for a moment there... had considered PiSis and my husband were onto something :tinfoilhat:

Rick is truly on another level. :clap:

How sad was
seeing that empty child care facility with the little signed hands on the wall

They could have gone over the edge and
shown an up close eaten Tdogg
but they didn't, they kept it classy. Respect.

Not a complaint rather a question because I am curious and observant, yea, we'll go with that...
Where is Maggie finding all the sexy wardrobe changes?

Meh, I've been waiting for them to do the walker fighting thing but they didn't do it quite the same as in the books. Still, craziness!

Just another cover up-within a cover up-within a cover up. "This place is not what they say it is..."
Got to give the (annoying) Governor (and his choopers) credit for his methods of reasoning his madness. Make survivors feel okay about having walkers within "safety" confines-so they can perform macabre experiments-so he can continue to groom his pint sized pet monster. :fp:

Reactions: PiSis
Just another cover up-within a cover up-within a cover up. "This place is not what they say it is..."
Got to give the (annoying) Governor (and his choopers) credit for his methods of reasoning his madness. Make survivors feel okay about having walkers within "safety" confines-so they can perform macabre experiments-so he can continue to groom his pint sized pet monster. :fp:

But you can really see how screwed up he is with all of these things.

(Comic spoiler):
It makes me wonder why nobody overthrows him, but then again they did explain that in the comic, by saying that he gets things done that need to be done so people look the other way.

Reactions: AspireToExpire
I was confused during parts but always on the edge of my seat. All in all; a good one.

I thought we were going to see Lori-Walker for a moment there... had considered PiSis and my husband were onto something :tinfoilhat:

Rick is truly on another level. :clap:

How sad was
seeing that empty child care facility with the little signed hands on the wall

They could have gone over the edge and
shown an up close eaten Tdogg
but they didn't, they kept it classy. Respect.

Not a complaint rather a question because I am curious and observant, yea, we'll go with that...
Where is Maggie finding all the sexy wardrobe changes?

Yeah I was hoping that about Lori too. I didn't want to believe they would just kill her off so easily like that. She was far too annoying to stay dead!

Last night was the first time I watched The Talking Dead and I realized I need to watch it every week. They explain so much of the episode in detail. I apparently missed a lot.
The bloated zombie just got done eating Lori. That was her hair that was hanging out of her mouth. :hurl:

I loved seeing Rick go nuts and slice up the zombies and Michonne's zombie slicing scene was equally as awesome. I really want to see more fighting scenes with her. She just kicks so much ***. We need to start seeing more of her.

Last night was the first time I watched The Talking Dead and I realized I need to watch it every week. They explain so much of the episode in detail. I apparently missed a lot.
The bloated zombie just got done eating Lori. That was her hair that was hanging out of her mouth. :hurl:

Ahhhh...that was driving me crazy, wondering what it was all about...and I watched it twice. I came into this show late...think I missed the whole first season. I'm just starting to know/remember everyone's name, lol.

Yeah I was hoping that about Lori too. I didn't want to believe they would just kill her off so easily like that. She was far too annoying to stay dead!

I loved seeing Rick go nuts and slice up the zombies and Michonne's zombie slicing scene was equally as awesome. I really want to see more fighting scenes with her. She just kicks so much ***. We need to start seeing more of her.

I thought that's what the hair was hinting at but wouldn't there be bones? I was like wtf, did he swallow her head hole? What's up with the gut?! and Rick stabbing it knowing her remains were in there... I thought we were going to have another gut bag scene just to get her out of there. :yuck: for some reason Rick stabbing the way he did was even more disturbing!

I miss a lot because I can't take the gore...as soon as the knives/hatchets/other-pointy-stabbing-objects come out I close my eyes.:hide:

I figured he was cutting the gut open to get the wedding ring back or something. He seemed to be holding onto something small when he answered the phone at the end, but I didn't see it clearly. And they're really going out of their way to build on Daryl's popularity... the way they had him, out of all the people there, be the one to bottle feed the baby lol.

Oh, I see! :ms: I had no idea what that was all about. People keep calling the house whenever we watch TWD and I keep missing bits.:rolleyes:

I miss a lot because I can't take the gore...as soon as the knives/hatchets/other-pointy-stabbing-objects come out I close my eyes.:hide:

Oh, I see! :ms: I had no idea what that was all about. People keep calling the house whenever we watch TWD and I keep missing bits.:rolleyes:

Yeah I tend to miss a bit here and there as well. Didn't AMC used to reair the previous week's episode right before airing the new week's episode and the would explain what was going on during that scene on the bottom of the screen? I really wish they went back to doing that. It was so helpful. The Talking Dead does a good job at dissecting and analyzing each episode but I can never stay up that late to watch it. :rolleyes:

I figured he was cutting the gut open to get the wedding ring back or something. He seemed to be holding onto something small when he answered the phone at the end, but I didn't see it clearly. And they're really going out of their way to build on Daryl's popularity... the way they had him, out of all the people there, be the one to bottle feed the baby lol.

Yep that's what it was. And I totally agree with you about Daryl. I do adore him but even that scene had me rolling my eyes last night.

I don't really believe anything Talking Dead says because they "confirmed" that Andrew was dead, and then..whaddaya know, he showed up.
I believe they've said other things that don't really match up, so all it does is throw us off. So I don't ever watch it anymore.

I don't really believe anything Talking Dead says because they "confirmed" that Andrew was dead, and then..whaddaya know, he showed up.
I believe they've said other things that don't really match up, so all it does is throw us off. So I don't ever watch it anymore.

Nah, they didn't confirm it, they just said that it would be improbable for him to survive, and that was definitely true - how he got out of that situation is anyone's guess.

Unless I'm remembering it incorrectly, I don't ever remember them giving us information to mislead us. Usually they end up not giving any information at all, at least about things we don't already know. Otherwise, TD is really interesting.

Ooooh ok. I just read about the Andrew thing somewhere else. I haven't really seen much TD, but I did see one where Wil Wheaton was on it one night, along with the guy who played Tomas.

A specific part or the whole episode?

I think it was just the whole "Where'd Lori's body go?" because I didn't think zombies would drag things around.
I thought they'd just snack attack right where the "food" is. Plus, I didn't think they ate dead things? My zombie knowledge is lacking!
stumble.gif

And why did Rick stab the zombie stomach? Was it because he's ****** about the baby "killing" Lori? And his crazy self is acting out on a Zombie belly?

Next week's episode looks good, though. I think the two groups (Jail, Woodbury) will start coming together a bit. I don't know if Andrea will smarten up and go back to the original group once she sees them or not.

I think it was just the whole "Where'd Lori's body go?" because I didn't think zombies would drag things around.
I thought they'd just snack attack right where the "food" is. Plus, I didn't think they ate dead things? My zombie knowledge is lacking!
stumble.gif

And why did Rick stab the zombie stomach? Was it because he's ****** about the baby "killing" Lori? And his crazy self is acting out on a Zombie belly?

Next week's episode looks good, though. I think the two groups (Jail, Woodbury) will start coming together a bit. I don't know if Andrea will smarten up and go back to the original group once she sees them or not.

For the first one, I guess they eat dead things. I mean, when they showed Andrew luring the Walkers in, he was using bits of deer and whatnot.

And for the second one, to paraphrase the latest Talking Dead that I just watched - Rick was gone by that point. He was just sort of blindly attacking everything, because he was so traumatized and ******. So there really isn't any logic behind what he did besides "Lori died, there's no hope left, time to kill zombies. Oh, this one ate her, DIE ZOMBIE DIE!"

Also, did anyone else find it really creepy when he put the tip of the gun in the walker's mouth and it sat there for a moment chewing on it?