TV & Film The Walking Dead

My husband and I just re-watched the entire series within a week's time -- damn, I forgot how much I loved that show. This new season is kicking so, so much ***. What a show.

Reactions: PiSis
So many mysteries.
What's up with the fish tanks? What's up with the Governor in general? CREEPY! Scientist dude is also pretty high on the creepy scale. Actually the whole damn town is too. I assume it's one of those towns were you obey the rules, don't question authority, and just go along with it . I don't believe they are "free" to leave at any time. Michonne knows there's some fucked up stuff going on with the whole thing and I'm surprised Andrea seems to be falling for it all.

I thought it was an interesting episode, but I will admit that I missed the main group in the prison. I'm glad we get to see them again next week.

'Walk With Me' (S3/E3) was the first ever episode without Rick.

as for Woodbury and it's "governor"...
the town has that creepy Stepford Wives vibe going on, complete with hidden laboratory and mad doctor.

and man, that sick f*** gov better watch out 'cause if Michonne ever finds out he's got her pets heads in his tanks, i have a feeling she's gonna wanna katana his a**!

poor Andrea! i really like her and feel for her but that was pretty funny when she was kinda flirting with the gov and told him "never say never". then when he took those few steps back to her, i thought he was maybe going to flirt back and then he gets all hardened-faced and says, "never." :rofl:

It's funny, because the zombie aquarium was a scene from the comics, and when I first read that part I immediately thought "if they don't put this in the show as the ending of an episode to reveal how crazy the Governor is, I'll go mad."

Reactions: Dedalus and PiSis
A curse, but funny.
530591_546622795367178_1560182055_n.jpg

Lori is so much less annoying now. Too bad everyone already hates her.

At any rate, awesome so far. Now just waiting for an episode that focuses on Michonne. It's about time for some katana w/zombie pets action :p

That self hug after she opened up to Rick about her insecurities as a mother and a wife where he skipped over the wife part, assured her she was a good mother then put his hand on her shoulder with his head down to tell her they were grateful for what she had done for Hershel then walked away, ouch.

She used to annoy me but CPR was my first instinct when Hershel stopped breathing. Yeah, I felt bad for her. That **** was cold, Rick.

That self hug after she opened up to Rick about her insecurities as a mother and a wife where he skipped over the wife part, assured her she was a good mother then put his had on her shoulder with his head down to tell her they were grateful for what she had done for Hershel then walked away, ouch.

She used to annoy me but CPR was my first instinct when Hershel stopped breathing. Yeah, I felt bad for her. That **** was cold, Rick.

Eh, it was well deserved imo. I have zero sympathy for that woman.

How badass was Rick; "You better run."? :cool:

Hey, "**** Happens".

Reactions: FortyTwo and PiSis
Regarding the prior episode: My wife and I were both going 'Just kill that ************!' the whole show - until Rick finally machete'd him. Yeah! This was a nce alternative to what they did in the graphic novel - whereby Rick shot a similar character but attributed it to the hail of bullets rather than it being intentional. The writers are taking clever new directions from the novel while maintaining the premise.

Regarding the last episode: The Governor - I hope they really go crazy with this character. It appears that with the aquarium scene that they will indeed.

Question for the group: Are the zombies technically 'dead' if their heads are severed but their brains are not pierced? For some reason that is not clear to me...I think it would really add to the creepiness of the aquarium scene if those heads were still moving around trying to bite....:yuck:

I know I'm a little behind, as I've only just watched the first two seasons, but can I say I'm glad what happened to
Shane
because, in addition to being a pretty bad guy, that dude mumbled like Boomhower and half the time I had no idea what he was saying.

I know I'm a little behind, as I've only just watched the first two seasons, but can I say I'm glad what happened to
Shane
because, in addition to being a pretty bad guy, that dude mumbled like Boomhower and half the time I had no idea what he was saying.

It's funny, because in the comic he gets offed in the very beginning. :p

I wasn't too sad to see him go either, he was a *******.

Shane
lmao.

I've only just started watching this series (much like Firefly I discovered it late)... and I'm just about halfway through the second season... but I have to say that I'm finding Shane to be quite the stud. If I were Lori I'd have told Rick to hit the bricks when he returned. :p