TV & Film The Walking Dead

You're both crazy!!!! Everyone knows that the stud title goes to only one man:

walkingdeadseason2daryl.jpg

Regarding the prior episode: My wife and I were both going 'Just kill that ************!' the whole show - until Rick finally machete'd him. Yeah! This was a nce alternative to what they did in the graphic novel - whereby Rick shot a similar character but attributed it to the hail of bullets rather than it being intentional. The writers are taking clever new directions from the novel while maintaining the premise.

This is not good.

In the case of Walking Dead, I've always found it better when they depart from the comic a bit. And this is coming from a hardcore print-to-screen purist who usually gets upset when anything is changed.

For some reason, translating the comic exactly to a TV show just wouldn't work for The Walking Dead. It's just too, I don't know, comic-ish or something.

'Walk With Me' (S3/E3) was the first ever episode without Rick.

as for Woodbury and it's "governor"...
the town has that creepy Stepford Wives vibe going on, complete with hidden laboratory and mad doctor.

and man, that sick f*** gov better watch out 'cause if Michonne ever finds out he's got her pets heads in his tanks, i have a feeling she's gonna wanna katana his a**!

poor Andrea! i really like her and feel for her but that was pretty funny when she was kinda flirting with the gov and told him "never say never". then when he took those few steps back to her, i thought he was maybe going to flirt back and then he gets all hardened-faced and says, "never." :rofl:

I agree with you on the Stepford thing. I made that very comment to my boyfriend.
When the ladies first arrived in town at night, was anyone else out there a little unnerved that they were the only women in sight with all those men around. My first thought was "stranger danger" until morning finally came and we got to see that other families DID actually live there.

In the case of Walking Dead, I've always found it better when they depart from the comic a bit. And this is coming from a hardcore print-to-screen purist who usually gets upset when anything is changed.

For some reason, translating the comic exactly to a TV show just wouldn't work for The Walking Dead. It's just too, I don't know, comic-ish or something.

Plus, there are also times when actors end up leaving the show (like the guy who played Dale); that's not something you have to worry about when you're doing a comic.

Reactions: PiSis
OMFG!! What an episode!! For anyone who hasn't seen it be prepared!

I loved this episode! So much was going on. Then mixed with so many emotions. So much action, sadness, drama, and zombie slashing! It was really an edge of your seat episode. I also enjoyed how they switched back to Andrea/Governor storyline.

I need to rewatch the episode just to make sure I saw everything because it was pretty fast moving most of the time. It was just nonstop craziness! Good , good stuff.:up:

And HOLY ****!! Carl!!! I don't think he did it though...If we didn't see it did it really happen??

This is only the third episode. This season is going to kick so much ***. No more waiting till the end of the season for something mindblowing and major to happen. This is it! Anything can happen now and seeing as it's only the beginning we better be prepared for a lot of OMG! WTF! HOLY CRAP!! moments to come.