TV & Film The TV Room

I also don't like anything that is extremely violent and haven't seen GOT's.
Oy, nado zhe... Vy tozhe nje smotreli... Lol, you haven't seen it either? - I haven't seen it because i didn't want to waste my time on something, that is supposedly good, but i know that i wouldn't understand/sympathize/appreciate.:iiam:

I just looked it up and I actually stopped watching GOT in series 3 so I obviously missed a lot of the storyline.:p

I went off The Walking Dead too and that used to be one of my favourite shows.:(

I do watch some violent shows, it's just that some bother me more than others. I really liked Aquarius with David Duchovny but that stopped after two series. That was very violent as it was about Charles Manson.

I just looked it up and I actually stopped watching GOT in series 3 so I obviously missed a lot of the storyline.:p

I went off The Walking Dead too and that used to be one of my favourite shows.:(

I do watch some violent shows, it's just that some bother me more than others. I really liked Aquarius with David Duchovny but that stopped after two series. That was very violent as it was about Charles Manson.
I remember how i stopped watching "The Vampire diaries", because that show had become merely boring, (IMO).:p

I got bored at WD after second season or a bit into the third. I've heard it has picked itself up, but too much to catch up on now...

It seems like everyone I know likes The Big Bang Theory but I didn't even find it funny at all. :confused:

I remember how i stopped watching "The Vampire diaries", because that show had become merely boring, (IMO).:p

I've never seen that.

I got bored at WD after second season or a bit into the third. I've heard it has picked itself up, but too much to catch up on now...

Oh yeah, the second one was the really boring season on the farm, I think.:D

It seems like everyone I know likes The Big Bang Theory but I didn't even find it funny at all. :confused:
I thought I was the only one who couldn’t get into it. Same with Seinfeld. There was a definite cult following but I really disliked the show.

I thought I was the only one who couldn’t get into it. Same with Seinfeld. There was a definite cult following but I really disliked the show.

I didn't find Seinfeld at all funny at first but then I got into it. I'm seeing Jerry Seinfeld live in London this summer, in fact.:)

Reactions: KLS52
I never watched a single episode of either “Big Bang Theory”, Seinfeld, “Friends”, “How I Met Your Mother”, “Sex and the City”, “Walking Dead”, or “Lost” to name but a few popular series I never got to look up.

Reactions: Val
Just finished watching the repeat of the All in the Family and The Jeffersons'. I thoroughly enjoyed them! I think the current actors nailed it! I have been watching old sitcoms on my "internet TV" while I walk on the treadmill and have recently watched All in the Family and just started watching Archie Bunker's Place so Archie is quite fresh in my mind. I think Woody Harrelson did a great job! In fact they were all awesome! When Jamie Foxx messed up his lines, that was hilarious! :D

We're watching a Flemish (so Belgian, I guess) series on Netflix called Undercover. It's about two police undercover agents ... I like it because of the characters - they come off as believable characters, and we're hooked because every episode ends on a cliffhanger :)

Reactions: Val
I never watched a single episode of either “Big Bang Theory”, Seinfeld, “Friends”, “How I Met Your Mother”, “Sex and the City”, “Walking Dead”, or “Lost” to name but a few popular series I never got to look up.
You didn't miss much, except for Seinfeld, which was very funny most of the time, and I didn't watch Walking Dead at all, so can't comment on that ...

Started watching "Seal team", starring David Boreanaz, Max Thieriot, Jessica Paré, Neil Brown Jr., etc. Have seen 3 episodes already. Not bad.