TV & Film The TV Room

I am in a weird mood. DO NOT WATCH THIS if you don't want very rude, very bad, kind of sexual comedy. Seriously, this is bad, stupid adult comedy. I can't stop watching today for some stupid reason. The cast is great, but it is bad raunchy.

EDIT. If you have any class or brains do not watch this.

• Informative
Reactions: Emma JC
Netflix has acquired Suits. It's on their top 10 list.
Earlier this week when I turned on Netflix they have those previews that get force fed to you. and ... it seemed pretty interesting.
I watched an episode and now I can't stop. I watch a few episodes every night.
It's not even the type of TV show I usually like. It's not a mystery, procedural, or a court room drama. It's sort of a cheap knock off of the Good Wife, (which I loved.)
It's not even a very good drama - where I fell the writers manufacture the drama. As I write that I realize that isn't a good criticism, in fiction all drama is manufactured. Maybe I mean the drama seems to be more artificial or less natural. For one thing, most of the drama could be resolved if the main characters just stoped lying to each other.
Anyway, the strange thing is for now I can't stop watching it.

Last edited:
Netflix has acquired Suits. It's on their top 10 list.
Earlier this week when I turned on Netflix they have those previews that get force fed to you. and ... it seemed pretty interesting.
I watched an episode and now I can't stop. I watch a few episodes every night.
It's not even the type of TV show I usually like. It's not a mystery, procedural, or a court room drama. It's sort of a cheap knock off of the Good Wife, (which I loved.)
It's not even a very good drama - where I fell the writers manufacture the drama. As I write that I realize that isn't a good criticism, in fiction all drama is manufactured. Maybe I mean the drama seems to be more artificial or less natural. For one thing, most of the drama could be resolved if the main characters just stoped lying to each other.
Anyway, the strange thing is for now I can't stop watching it.

we watched the whole thing at the time and it is a great show (filmed in Toronto BTW)

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

Reactions: Lou
Reactions: Andy_T and Emma JC
I have watched seasons one and two of Ashes To Ashes and will soon be watching season three. A detective and psychological profiler is shot and wakes up in 1981 (s1) and 1982 (s2) and has to find a way to get back to 2008. The show is very 1980s detective stuff in a humorous kind of way and the soundtrack is full of 1980s music which I really like.

We accidently watched the whole second season last night.
I have watched seasons one and two of Ashes To Ashes and will soon be watching season three. A detective and psychological profiler is shot and wakes up in 1981 (s1) and 1982 (s2) and has to find a way to get back to 2008. The show is very 1980s detective stuff in a humorous kind of way and the soundtrack is full of 1980s music which I really like.

two more on my to watch list

thanks

Hold on - I just found out that Ashes To Ashes is a sequel to Life On Mars. Maybe you should watch that first. We are going to have to go back and watch it after s3 of A2A.
I watched a little of the British Life on Mars back in the day. Found the accents impenetrable. So I don't think I ever watched one episode. I had heard that they made an American version - not sure why I didn't try it out.
Ok, so another show added to my "to watch" list

• Friendly
I will probably watch Strange New Worlds.

I am looking forward to The Lincoln Lawyer and Only Murders in the Building coming back in August.