TV & Film The TV Room

I watched Fear Street Part 1 the other night on Netflix. It's a horror set in the 90s. The next one is set in the 70s.

Reactions: Emma JC
last night we watched To the Bone - a movie about anorexia with Keanu Reeves - it was a good representation of the issues that some face and enjoyable to watch

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

last night we watched To the Bone - a movie about anorexia with Keanu Reeves - it was a good representation of the issues that some face and enjoyable to watch

Emma JC
I saw that too. I was surprised by how much I liked it. It's funny you focused on Kenau. I thought Lily Collins was the lead.

Interesting story
The 28-year-old actress [Lily Collins] opened up about the moment in an interview with The Edit about the time she was complimented on her weight loss while filming the film. "I was leaving my apartment one day and someone I've known for a long time, my mom's age, said to me, 'Oh, wow, look at you!'" Lily said. "I tried to explain [I had lost weight for a role] and she goes, 'No! I want to know what you're doing, you look great!' I got into the car with my mom and said, "That is why the problem exists."​

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC and PTree15
I saw that too. I was surprised by how much I liked it. It's funny you focused on Kenau. I thought Lily Collins was the lead.

Interesting story
The 28-year-old actress [Lily Collins] opened up about the moment in an interview with The Edit about the time she was complimented on her weight loss while filming the film. "I was leaving my apartment one day and someone I've known for a long time, my mom's age, said to me, 'Oh, wow, look at you!'" Lily said. "I tried to explain [I had lost weight for a role] and she goes, 'No! I want to know what you're doing, you look great!' I got into the car with my mom and said, "That is why the problem exists."​

I know who Keanu is and before this movie I didn't know who Lily Collins was. Besides.... Keanu.... :)

Emma JC

• Agree
Reactions: PTree15 and silva
Well Lily doesn't have the resume that Keanu has but... She Is Phil Collins Daughter.
According to someone she has the best eyebrows in Hollywood.
she played the cheerleader daughter of Sandra Bullock in the Blind Side. Her characters first name was Collins - I still think that is kind of weird.
when she was in her teens she suffered from an eating disorder.

Reactions: Emma JC and silva
we watched Over Christmas last night - a german 3 part series on Netflix - it was enjoyable enough to watch the whole thing, nothing to rave about

Emma JC

I read reviews of the new Sex and the City but I decided to watch the first two episodes anyway. I thought it was good although it made me feel so old!

Everything is doing that lately.:sob:

I have been rewatching and binge watching Community.

I watched it like ten years ago and loved it. but after ten years I don't remember the jokes. I also remember not watching the last couple of seasons. so we will see how far I get.
But so far so good.

I finished Season one last night.

I have been rewatching and binge watching Community.

I watched it like ten years ago and loved it. but after ten years I don't remember the jokes. I also remember not watching the last couple of seasons. so we will see how far I get.
But so far so good.

I finished Season one last night.

• Friendly
I started watching "The Godfather of Harlem" on Hulu. It stars Forest Whitaker and Vincent D'Onofrio and some other familiar faces. It is about Bumpy Johnson, a notorious crime boss in the early 60's. I have watched 2 episodes and it is really good though extremely violent and "R" rated. It has a great hip hop soundtrack.

Reactions: Emma JC and Lou