TV & Film The TV Room

A really funny film with The Rock (and Kevin Hart) is Central Intelligence. Hilarious.

I love the Christmas film with Ryan Reynolds. Just Friends.

Reactions: HappyRoxy
Red Notice was just okay for us, a nice change for me from the space dramas he prefers, just I would have been disappointed if I had actually paid money for it. A few fun laughs and who doesn't like watching any of the three of them.

Emma JC
Find your vegan soulmate or just a friend. www.spiritualmatchmaking.com

we watched and loved the movie Paul last night - it is from 2011 and had a ton of recognizable actors and is a ton in cheek space/alien movie - it was silly and fun and we laughed lots

Emma JC
Huh? its from 2011. and not only haven't I seen it but I don't think I ever heard of it. and it looks like something I would enjoy.
Netflix or Amazon or Apple?

I started Cowboy Beebop
I had read a review that said if you had been a fan of the show you wouldn't like the new version. but if you hadn't seen it before you would like it. I hadn't seen the orriginal, so...
And the description made it sound a little like Firefly.
I didn't make it thru one episode. but now I think I'll go back and at least finish the first episode.

I started Cowboy Beebop
I had read a review that said if you had been a fan of the show you wouldn't like the new version. but if you hadn't seen it before you would like it. I hadn't seen the orriginal, so...
And the description made it sound a little like Firefly.
I didn't make it thru one episode. but now I think I'll go back and at least finish the first episode.

we tried that too last night and made it through the first episode and won't be watching anymore...

Emma JC

we watched and loved the movie Paul last night - it is from 2011 and had a ton of recognizable actors and is a ton in cheek space/alien movie - it was silly and fun and we laughed lots

Emma JC
Oh, it turns out I have seen it.
Yeah. its good.

Reactions: Emma JC and Raven