The Top 12 excuses people give for not going vegan

Cheese really isn't *that* good . . . I don't get it. I mean, it's not like chocolate . . .

There are so many different varieties of cheeses that all have various textures and tastes. I must say that I do miss many of them as they are
delicious.
It is such a shame that they cannot be duplicated using non dairy milk.

you said you didn't like Vegusto, shyvas....and some of their cheeses are pretty rank, but their cheese sauce
No-Moo Sauce Twin Pack (2 x 100g)
is good I think......good to make macaroni cheese...and the no-moo melty makes good sauce.....it was their No-Moo Mild-Aromatic (Cheddar Alternative, 200g) that tasted of old socks, and udders...and wotnot.

I think that it was the only food that I have ever binned. It tasted vile. :rolleyes:
I never buy ready made sauces and make my own ones. I don't see the point in buying stuff that is easy to make.

Furthermore, I have to order the cheese on line and it is really expensive.

well, I can get the Sheese at Tesco, but I would have to order most stuff like that online as well. I miss Amy's Mac and Cheese....but my freezer is full of veg and stuff, so I can't order a load.

well, I can get the Sheese at Tesco, but I would have to order most stuff like that online as well. I miss Amy's Mac and Cheese....but my freezer is full of veg and stuff, so I can't order a load.

You can triple the amount that I would have to pay for vegan cheese, as it comes from either the UK or Germany.